In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• ok. 4th post in a row. im going insane chekcing out all the spirng 2005 stuff.
    i hateeee logos, but THESE are HOT:

louis viutton:

gucci:

image wub.gif wub.gif

prada:

valentino*hearrrrrt* <33333333:

ok. so now someone let me borrow $50,000 so i can buy all this stuff. hehehehe...im sure i can get a certains omeone that was whipped the first time we even met to maybe buy me atleast ONE of those hahaha. i dont wnat to be a demanding whore though. haha. ill just be like "wow. i LOVE the new louis vuitton bags. like, A LOT!!!" hahahha. yeah. good plan.
  • ohhhh man, shoes are so hot.

I can't find cute shoes in my size though! even a 6 is too big. sad.
  • QUOTE (Goosey @ Dec 22 2004, 07:10 PM)
    ok. 4th post in a row. im going insane chekcing out all the spirng 2005 stuff.
    i hateeee logos, but THESE are HOT:

louis viutton:

HOLY CRAP. now THAT is sexy as hell. i want itttttt

lol i'm pretty poor, and i have crap shoes and just little bags that i like..i only get a couple here and there because i have expensive taste

but oh man... what i would do for that bag. rolleyes.gif

amina, do you remember your thread on the old boards with the hot bags you got made for you? you need to post those pics again. that stuff is HOT.
  • lol pearls before swine is THE BEST!!

my locker has comics all over it

anyhoo, the one with the pig watching tv and everything was messy is called 'this little piggie stayed home' lol isnt that hilarious?!
  • Okay question, how does those bags hold anything? Anything at all? I couldn't even fit my car keys in those things. Considering I have like 5 million key chains but regardless. My purse = an old pair of pants that I cut the legs off so it was like some really mini skirt then sewed closed and then sewed one of the legs I just cut off on the top to make a handle... and then you put a bunch of patches that you find on clearence sales at stores on it and wha la! It cost like barely any monies and on top of that since I have a big ass I can fit hordes of stuff in it! Like... pop tarts! You couldn't fit a pop tart in that louis vuitton bag no matter how sexy it is. haha
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Dec 22 2004, 04:58 PM)
    lol pearls before swine is THE BEST!!

my locker has comics all over it

anyhoo, the one with the pig watching tv and everything was messy is called 'this little piggie stayed home' lol isnt that hilarious?!

yes, yes it is.
    BAH i love pearls before swine
    stephan pastis = brilliant
  • QUOTE (Goosey @ Dec 22 2004, 01:10 PM)

that is so hot...
    though i have a feeling it costs more than i make in a year...
    so i'm just gonna look away now...
    or maybe now...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 23 2004, 09:27 AM)
    that is so hot...
    though i have a feeling it costs more than i make in a year...
    so i'm just gonna look away now...
    or maybe now...

Ugh I know what you mean. Each time I see this bag in this thread I want it more and more. Le sigh.

But as cute as it is I know I have nothing haute or fancy enough to wear it with, so I would just look ridiculous in my $3 T-shirt with my $49,823,463,927,648,243 dollar handbag. But it's still so cute.
    Oh and i'm sure I couldn't afford it either, ha ha.
  • dude, i have to find the picture of the purple bag. but here is the blue one:

• i LOVE those bags

ps: amina, it looks like your outfit is hot in the back

rawr
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Dec 24 2004, 10:19 AM)
    i LOVE those bags

ps: amina, it looks like your outfit is hot in the back

rawr

Oh course it's hot.

Look who is wearing it. wink.gif
  • lol tru dat

good thing it didnt like, explode when she put it on
  • man i do not like the same kind of shoes and bags as the rest of the board. Don't get me wrong i love shoes but i don't tend to do heels cos i'm 5'9" and i don't like being more of a giant over my friends than I am. Oh and they'd also make me taller than RYan. which is why tomorrow I am buying heels. muahaha
  • yeah, all the dior d'trick shoes are amazing...if only I had money. or a rich boyfriend. damnit. sad.gif

I <3333 these:
    (Dior)

(Gucci)
  • hi everyone i guessed this page would get a lot of viewing and thought that id take this opertunity as a massive ok go fan to tell you about a new movement involving msn messenger could anyone who has msn messenger change there screen name to Dolly Dagger and try and get all of your contacts to do the same please please please help it doesnt take much thankyou,
    Any quires add me martinramsden463@hotmail.com
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jan 4 2005, 12:40 AM)
    yeah, all the dior d'trick shoes are amazing...if only I had money. or a rich boyfriend. damnit. sad.gif

I <3333 these:
    (Dior)

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

OH
    MY
    GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN are those from?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! and how much are they!?!?!?!!? HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!
  • I was looking at the Dior site--I can't remember which part but those were definitely on there. As for prices, I don't ask cause it would only make me sad that I can't afford them.

I bought a new Bebe shirt today--it's this one but in green and I love it...
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jan 2 2005, 03:35 PM)
    man i do not like the same kind of shoes and bags as the rest of the board. Don't get me wrong i love shoes but i don't tend to do heels cos i'm 5'9" and i don't like being more of a giant over my friends than I am. Oh and they'd also make me taller than RYan. which is why tomorrow I am buying heels. muahaha

I like heels....but I'm 5'2''. soooo....I can't really tower over anyone....ever.
  • was thsi recently?? dude...u knwo what?! we are having this brunch thing at our house next sunday iwth 60 people an dmy mom said if i organize teh hwole thing and do a good job, she'll buy me any dior shoes i want!! THOSE are the shoes i want!!! ahhhh theyre so beautiful!!

and that bebe top is really hot. i love it!
  • OH MY GODDD
    i called dior!!! i described thopse shoes to them and the lady found them on teh ocmputer!!! ahh. THEYRE ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

life CAN NOT gett any better than this!

and then shes like "we only have one pair left" and i was like sad.gif *scared to ask*"what size are they?" AND THEYRE A 6!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! these shoes are MEANT for me!!!! they have my nme written all over them!!!! I'm not waiting for no brunch tongue.gif im going ot go get these suckers on monday!!!

dude...theyre 40% off!!!!! im so happppyyyyyy biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif