In this Discussion

OH MY GOSH!!!!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I GOT MY BRACES OFFFFFFFF!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D I'm STILL so excited!
(p.s. I'm not 13, as it seems here. I am infact 17, and not a huge spaz usually.. maybe just a little.)
and I'm getting a........... CARRRRRR!!!!!!!! EL COCHE MIO!!!!!!!!!!! WOO!!!!
it was so easy. I was just like dad we need to discuss my transportation issues and he laughed and I put out the best damn arguement I could have and he was like wow, I'm convinced, I'll get you one in feb. I was like #(@$*@)($*#@)(*!!!!
psyched as hell, i am.

AND Bill still is an apathetic bastard, so that's the one down thing, buttt WHO CARES since I have no braces andddddd I am a soon to be car owner!
muahahhaa

Comments

• Awesome.
    Happy news makes me happy biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif.
  • Congratulations!
  • woo hoo!

I had braces for 4 years, I feel your pain. Aren't your teeth slimy?

~Rachael
    at work
  • Yay! Cool!
    I have braces for ages when I was younger, I actually kinda missed them when they went, because I liked being able to pick what colour I could have. Yes I was a geek.
  • QUOTE (unknown @ Dec 15 2004, 06:08 PM)
    Yay! Cool!
    I have braces for ages when I was younger, I actually kinda missed them when they went, because I liked being able to pick what colour I could have. Yes I was a geek.

yeah everytime i went i'd want to pick the color but he's like you have to get clear rubberbands if you have clear braces! not colored ones! i guess that was the downside of having clear braces. ah well.
  • haha i still have mine sai you beat me haha.....

and i'm not 13 i'm 19 so its not half as bad as 17!!! I'm fine unless i open my mouth and people are like 'yea i'm gonna need to see ID' haha. so I say that, infact its not true i only got ID'd once and that was when i was 17... but still if i opened my mouth I bet they'd ask. and now ALL my friends finally got theirs off too which sucks... I'm the last one with the braces! MAN! haha. but i've got like 2 more appointments and then i'm finished so they'll be off for mine and ryan's anniversary in march hehe.

i can't drive either. saiba i hate you blink.gif tongue.gif

EDIT: oooh and if you get clear bands around your braces food makes them change colour haha. tomato soup, anything remotely yellow or pink or blue... they change colour. which is so not fun (i got clear bands this time haha, well they're kind of orange cos i had tomato soup)

why the hell am i still talking about my braces haha.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jan 4 2005, 04:30 PM)
    EDIT: oooh and if you get clear bands around your braces food makes them change colour haha. tomato soup, anything remotely yellow or pink or blue... they change colour. which is so not fun (i got clear bands this time haha, well they're kind of orange cos i had tomato soup)

why the hell am i still talking about my braces haha.

yeahhh!! it sucked, by the end of the month my braces/rubberbands would be some nasty shade of yellow. which in effect made my teeth look like i haven't brushed them in years. sick. so glad that's over.
  • QUOTE (minia @ Jan 4 2005, 04:59 PM)
    yeahhh!! it sucked, by the end of the month my braces/rubberbands would be some nasty shade of yellow. which in effect made my teeth look like i haven't brushed them in years. sick. so glad that's over.

Me too. Had the same clear bands until they came off at the end of July. Did you get a retainer Sai?
  • aw braces, don't miss those puppies. it's a unique feeling when you first take them off though. like when you first take out your tongue ring. that was the only fun part about the whole ordeal. but i have nice teeth now, so that's also groovy. biggrin.gif
  • YOU BITCH

i dont get my braces off for 2 years! (im 15)

and i never get a car...because im so poor sad.gif

mad.gif

WAHHHHH
  • atleast you wont have them when you're 19 sara hahaha
  • this is true

i wouldnt be surprised if i did, though

my orthodontist is ompletely icompetent and my braces break like, a week after she fixes them

i practically live at her office
  • well my braces have never broken and i've always done xactly what hes said and he's always been like "i understand you want them off quick cos you're older" and between these lines we can read but i'm a penis and I want you to keep wearing them when you go to Uni so you look 15 and be humiliated.

god i hate my orthodontist. he's super cute tho lmao
  • Ah my orthodontist was a Swedish lady and I could never understand what she was saying! Did you ever get given those special toothbrushes for braces, with the middle bit shorter to accommodate your braces? Made no difference whatsoever, but they were cool. And the mini one for getting into small places, that was nifty tongue.gif