In this Discussion

Dogs Die In Hot Cars

edited November -1 in General Discussion
As much as OK Go aren't well-heard of in Britain neither are Dogs Die In Hot Cars (My avatar is their album cover) They are similar to OK Go so you might like them.

www.dogsdieinhotcars.com

Comments

• They are playing SXSW this year!
  • i LOVE THEM. but i havent bought their cd yet. so actually i just love the single. it's wonderfullllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
    and i want to go to sxsw sad.gif
  • what are some good songs by them?
  • im not sure how long the title is
    but it's "i love you" or "i love you 'cause i have to"
    im pretty sure it's the 2nd one though.
  • I have a dilemma. Go to SXSW or visit grandparents. Visiting grandparents = relaxing, free SXSW = expensive, fun.
  • For me there's no other way except SXSW. I will be going every single year I'm completely able to. But this isn't my decision, it's yours...go with what your heart tells you.
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Jan 5 2005, 09:08 PM)
    I have a dilemma. Go to SXSW or visit grandparents. Visiting grandparents = relaxing, free SXSW = expensive, fun.

blah id like to have your dilemma. because i have only one grandparent left and he's in india. so there's no possible way i could go there.
    and i would kill to go to SXSW.
  • Yeah, I've been to SXSW twice before, and I live like 40 minutes from where it's held, so it's not like a once in a lifetime thing. My grandparents live in Arizona/Montana. And I probably see them less than I go to SXSW, even though they came here for thanksgiving. But then again, of the "small sampling" of bands to be playing at SXSW, I REALLY want to see 4 of them already, one of which, to my knowledge, has never come to Texas before. Blah.
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Jan 5 2005, 09:24 PM)
    Yeah, I've been to SXSW twice before, and I live like 40 minutes from where it's held, so it's not like a once in a lifetime thing. My grandparents live in Arizona/Montana. And I probably see them less than I go to SXSW, even though they came here for thanksgiving. But then again, of the "small sampling" of bands to be playing at SXSW, I REALLY want to see 4 of them already, one of which, to my knowledge, has never come to Texas before. Blah.

i want to see 5+ so far. im sure ill watn to see more. but there's no way i can.
    where in arizona are you grandparents?
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Jan 5 2005, 11:41 PM)
    i want to see 5+ so far. im sure ill watn to see more. but there's no way i can.
    where in arizona are you grandparents?

Um, Youma I think. Er, however you spell it. They moved there recently, but they missed Montana or something so they have a house there too, lol.
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Jan 5 2005, 11:49 PM)
    Um, Youma I think. Er, however you spell it. They moved there recently, but they missed Montana or something so they have a house there too, lol.

pf go to SXSW. if they were in tucson, i wouldve said come to arizona, beacuse then i can meet you! but yuma is quite boring. very much a military town. and in the middle of the desert.
  • Their website has all 5 songs from their Man Bites Man E.P., as well as 3 singles from the album and their videos.
  • they are fucking ace! i used to hum godhopping all the time and my friend hannah thought i was mad.

it was really cool, the other day i had a voicemail from two of my friends "hello! we're listening to dogs die in hot cars and we thought of you *loud singing* we love you coz we have to, make everything ok!" so not only do they rock, but they bring people together, awwwh!

h xxx
  • i like them. smile.gif
  • yup i agree. they're good.
  • yay they're fun hehe and i also really like that song!!!
  • Godhopping is very good and original but their best song is Celebrity Sanctum, the next single, which is excellent. biggrin.gif Bet it won't be on the radio much though. mad.gif