In this Discussion

Album Release Date

Comments

• OK...
    so i went to let the boys out of my basement when i realized...
    i don't have a basement...
    which means i must of hid them in one of your basements...
    GO check...
  • Sorry, I don't have a basement either. I have an attic, maybe they're in my attic?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • That release date is definitely not something to wager on. Release dates are generally bad things for wagerers to wager on. And this is certainly a wager on which I might tend to waiver if such a wager were tendered to me.

And they'll definitely be touring the states in the next couple of months, and a UK tour might happen before the album release.

So there.
  • ohmy.gif biggrin.gif *gasp* ahhhh that's made me SOOOOOOOOOO happy!!! that's like, not a million years away! yayyyy
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Dec 22 2004, 02:04 PM)
    And they'll definitely be touring the states in the next couple of months, and a UK tour might happen before the album release.
    So there.

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYSSSS LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

my darling youuuu

/whitney wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Dec 22 2004, 03:04 PM)
    That release date is definitely not something to wager on.  Release dates are generally bad things for wagerers to wager on.  And this is certainly a wager on which I might tend to waiver if such a wager were tendered to me. 

Um, I'm confused. haha.
  • QUOTE (That70sGirl @ Dec 22 2004, 08:21 PM)
    Um, I'm confused. haha.

hopefully it'll be much earlier than that. but it might not be. but also, it might be. see? it all makes sense.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Dec 22 2004, 07:36 PM)
    see?  it all makes sense.

maybe if you're a polar bear...
  • I remember when their 1st album was supposed to come out in "Spring 2002". Lol. I still have stickers that say that on the back. Actually, I have stuff that says "Summer 2002" and then finally "Fall 2002" when it finally came out.

~Rachael
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Dec 22 2004, 08:36 PM)
    hopefully it'll be much earlier than that.  but it might not be.  but also, it might be.  see?  it all makes sense.

Aw, yes. It does make sense. While at the same time the news is utterly depressing...well maybe that's a little extreme. We want the goods!!! haha. Anyway, thanks for clearing that up Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Dec 22 2004, 08:04 PM)
    So there.

I wonder if Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore simply forgot to write JAPAN in his post or he didn't recommend OK Go to tour in JAPAN. I hate Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore...(don't worry, Melle always loves you).
  • A concert tour soon?! Get out! Can I get an amen?!

At least it'll be a show that my husband and I can both agree on. I don't entirely enjoy standing next to someone playing bowling on their cell phone for an hour at a concert. Granted, Jason Mraz wasn't that entertaining, but I'm giving him another chance. Another chance for my husband to play bowling. rolleyes.gif

So yes, OK Go in Tucson, PLEASE. (And not in July, if it can be helped. tongue.gif) We need excitement, we need fabulousness, we need scintillation... we need OK Go.
  • Aww, you've been missed around here Sug!
  • QUOTE (Suggrr @ Dec 29 2004, 12:57 AM)
    So yes, OK Go in Tucson, PLEASE.  (And not in July, if it can be helped. tongue.gif)  We need excitement, we need fabulousness, we need scintillation... we need OK Go.

ditttttto
  • dude! that like totally rhymed! (with the quote)
    man. this is the first time i've posted on this new board. haha. hahahahhaah.
    i miss OK Go. hobo. ho ho ho.
    what am i going on about? i don't really know. (i couldn't resist.)

but i like these smilies. huh.gif
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Dec 22 2004, 03:04 PM)
    That release date is definitely not something to wager on.  Release dates are generally bad things for wagerers to wager on.  And this is certainly a wager on which I might tend to waiver if such a wager were tendered to me. 

So there.

next couple of months? that includes the present. right on.
  • I'm from england and the first album was even for sale in supermarkets over here, nevermind record stores, it was in the top ten for a while I think, I'd imagine u'd have no troubles getting it in scotland, what u doing there anyway?
  • QUOTE (deebop @ Jan 17 2005, 11:50 AM)
    I'm from england and the first album was even for sale in supermarkets over here, nevermind record stores, it was in the top ten for a while I think, I'd imagine u'd have no troubles getting it in scotland, what u doing there anyway?

im doing a summer program at st. andrews.
  • Aren't they going to play at least one concert in France?? !! We have good food at least...
  • HEY!!!! scotland will have their album!!! so long as you got to HMV or virgin..... they still both have their old albums!!