In this Discussion

Your Period

2»

Comments

• Sometimes not having your period for a few months can be just down to stress, that happened to my friend, but it's always best to go to a doctor, especially if it's been that long.
  • and we're forgetting everyones favourtie, *PREGNANCY*

I jest. go to the doctors rachael!!!
  • QUOTE (Goosey @ Jan 19 2005, 01:49 PM)
    from what i hear, and ic ould be wrong, it releases the hormone that gets released when youre pregnant and thats why that thick mucus forms an dyou gain weight. or osme ppl gain weight. haha.

That's my Goosey, back in action with her typos.

I've gotten my period like 5 times in like 2 years ohmy.gif
    But once, it didn't stop for like 2 months. unsure.gif
  • woah melle youre period is ca-razy!!

its completely unscheduled and likes to surprise you

that must suck

mine is as regular as clockwork

last week of every month, six days straight, cravings for junk food, front and back cramps 2 days before period starts, during period, and 2 days after period ends.

lol i'm in excrutiating pain for 10 days of every month. that BITCH!!
  • ok melle, you should also go to the doctor.... cos they're VERY similar symptoms to what my friend had.... not to worry you.

and yea before my pill i was real regular too, but i sooooo don't miss the pains or the bad moods.... or the wanting to kill people hahah
  • Mine aren't regular either, it's like a month and a half between for me =S Maybe my body's just retarded. I just guess when mine will be!
  • Okay, so here's a new rule that applies for the rest of your feminine life.

One may think it would be fun or something to that effect to post a topic discussing the female menstrual cycle. This however, is wrong.

And i quote some old asshole: "Three things you never talk about with your friends is religion, politics, and the female menstrual cycle."

I'm pretty sure it was Confuscious, because he has an ass-load of awesome sayings, and his name is cool.

Anyways, back to my point. Men don't bleed from down there, and frankly it's kind of weird for us. You see, men tend to think of the female body as an object of sexual desire, right alongside inflatable plastic sheep. When we think of vaginas, we don't want to have thoughts of blood/ odor/ vagina trolls, those things creep us out. I was once watching an ad for "Tampax" or "Kotex" or some douche-like product, and they were asking rather portly women if they thought about feminie odor when purchasing tampons.

Please don't ever make tampon commercaisl again.

I think i speak for the entire male poulation (Minus those with odd odor/ blood/ vagina trool fetishes) when i say the less we hear about your feminine problems, the better.

It may be one thing to give us warning when you are more prone to lashing out and killing us because it is, "that time of month" but please, leave it at that.

Just as a discourager in case you females ever may feel it is funny or some shit to discuss this to a boyfriend, just remeber that 94% of domestic violence towards females occurs beacuse they bring up thier "problems."

Thank you }~( ")
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 22 2005, 06:25 PM)
    you're only STARTING to wonder if you should go to a doctor?!? *hands you a phone* call doctor now!..

If it goes for another month I think I will... I just haven't because I skipped a month this summer right after I lost alot of weight and then it started up just like normal... so. *sigh*

~Rachael
    at work
  • QUOTE (CillyJoe @ Jan 25 2005, 07:01 PM)
    (Minus those with odd odor/ blood/ vagina trool fetishes)

do they exist?
  • ummm CillyJoe, its blatantly obvious what this was about so why the hell did you read it?? And so you know my boyfriend knows all about my period, and he doesnt care that i talk to him about it, infact ALL of the male friends that I've had at one time or another have been involved in talking about it. SO like get a grip or something. One day (if youre straight) and you get married you have to deal with it all the time. God i hate people being narrow minded. Its a free world and we can talk about what we want to on our boards!! Grrrrrrr.
  • you guys are way retarded.

smile.gif
  • QUOTE (ella @ Jan 28 2005, 03:06 PM)
    you guys are way retarded.

smile.gif

Who is that directed at?