In this Discussion

2.23.05 Columbia, MO Show

edited November -1 in OK Go
Ooooooooooooooh SPLANCH!

Comments

• Columbia was just as sweet as the chicago show at the open end gallery. My brother, my sister, and myself drove 2 hours from st louis in the snow to see them, and drove back after the show. It was a long drive, but soo worth it. Their new cd is gonna be a lot better than the last cd. I loved their first cd, but these songs are totally different from the first, and they're tight. My favorite song so far is the slower one that is about letting it rain and letting it pour. haha, i dont know the name of it. But its super good. They did the les miserable act, because damian broke a string. So while they did that they had Andy fix the string. New Andy is awesome. And they did the cinnamon lips dance when they came back, man that never gets old. So yea it was a fun show, and I have pictures that I'll put up soon.
  • Well, FlavorFlav pretty much said it all. Here are a few photos that I took including photos of guest "drummer" Katie and "New Andy" fixing that string for Damian. Thanks guys, it was a pleasure as always. smile.gif
    Later,
    Shelle

OKGO Photos

Sorry guys. Didn't expect the need for a password. It's: jms1460
  • Yay! that show was amazing. Everyone click on the link before my post because then you can see a picture of me wink.gif or you could just click it to see sexy okgo...you choose.