In this Discussion

College basketball

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I watch it. I'm obssessed. And I'm about to bust a cap in my brother's ass for being a jerk about illinois winning. mad.gif

Comments

• lol, My dad watched so much college basketball recently that his TV broke.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Mar 26 2005, 09:52 PM)
    I watch it. I'm obssessed. And I'm about to bust a cap in my brother's ass for being a jerk about illinois winning. mad.gif

ahh that game was so sad, arizona killed themselves right at the end...and the villanova/north carolina game was depressing too. I hate when teams (that I like) are ahead most of the game then lose right at the end.
  • yeah
    i dont think it's just that arizona killed themselves, it was more illinois played to their true true potential.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Mar 27 2005, 01:33 PM)
    yeah
    i dont think it's just that arizona killed themselves, it was more illinois played to their true true potential.

Arizona killed themselves. I mean, I only saw the last 2 minutes, watching through a window from the street while on my way to a concert, but I could tell that if they'd really hustled in the last 15 seconds, they would have won. Silly people.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Mar 27 2005, 08:48 PM)
    Arizona killed themselves.  I mean, I only saw the last 2 minutes, watching through a window from the street while on my way to a concert, but I could tell that if they'd really hustled in the last 15 seconds, they would have won.  Silly people.

That must've either big one really big window or you walk slow to see 2 minutes of a basketball game.
    and they didn't kill themselves!
  • is gonzaga still in it, i picked them at the beginning cause of their bitchin name.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Mar 28 2005, 12:09 AM)
    That must've either big one really big window or you walk slow to see 2 minutes of a basketball game.

or he was in a car that was stopped at a stop light for 2 minutes...
  • QUOTE (ventage @ Mar 28 2005, 11:36 AM)
    is gonzaga still in it, i picked them at the beginning cause of their bitchin name.

haha nooo theyre goners.
  • THAT WAS SO AMAZING!!!!!
    i walked in to my brothers apt and he was standing in front of the tv jumping up and down screaming "OH MY GOD OH MY GODDDD!!!" so i think that made me more excited about it than i would have been otherwise, cause usually I wouldn't really caure.
    but seriously, it was so awesome.