In this Discussion

Pics from Boston, MA show

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hey! I'm pretty much new here and I know I'm a couple days late on posting my pics from the Boston, MA show...but I just got home...forgive me?biggrin.gif

Awesome show! The Bocks and The Sun were fantastic...and OK Go...what can I say? Amazing! Loved it! Awesome show..even though poor Damian was sick and totally juicing it the entire show. He did awesome and he was so sweet afterwards! Andy was fantabulous and so adorable! And Tim and Dan...I don't even think I have to say anything about how great they were!

Loved the Les Miz skit...hysterical and a nice little slow down bit. And the dancing at the end...*sigh* doesn't get much better then that. And Damian's tight red pants...enough said. Oh yeah! And the new songs they played...can't wait for July and the new album.

Once again, it was an awesome show. Haven't been to such a great show in a looooooon time. I suppose it helps that I was pretty much on top of the stage as well...that really made me smile. So I hope you all love the pics. There's a lot of Damian...but he was right in front of me. Yeah that's how I justify it. But I tried to be fair and snap as many of everyone else as I could...I tried!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/carmalita627
^hope you enjoy them! hehe:) Just scroll down to the bottom and click on the OK Go concert album!

-Carin

Comments

• Yeay they work now!

Well first of all, I think it's awesome you took some of the Sun. I love those guys! All the rest are completely awesome too!
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Apr 3 2005, 07:00 PM)
    Hey! I'm pretty much new here and I know I'm a couple days late on posting my pics from the Boston, MA show...but I just got home...forgive me?biggrin.gif

Awesome show! The Bocks and The Sun were fantastic...and OK Go...what can I say? Amazing! Loved it! Awesome show..even though poor Damian was sick and totally juicing it the entire show. He did awesome and he was so sweet afterwards! Andy was fantabulous and so adorable! And Tim and Dan...I don't even think I have to say anything about how great they were!

Loved the Les Miz skit...hysterical and a nice little slow down bit. And the dancing at the end...*sigh* doesn't get much better then that. And Damian's tight red pants...enough said. Oh yeah! And the new songs they played...can't wait for July and the new album.

Once again, it was an awesome show. Haven't been to such a great show in a looooooon time. I suppose it helps that I was pretty much on top of the stage as well...that really made me smile. So I hope you all love the pics. There's a lot of Damian...but he was right in front of me. Yeah that's how I justify it. But I tried to be fair and snap as many of everyone else as I could...I tried!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/carmalita627
    ^hope you enjoy them! hehe:) Just scroll down to the bottom and click on the OK Go concert album!

-Carin

OMG. I went to the NoHo show on the 26th and I was desperately trying to find a way out to Boston for that show, too, but unfortunately I couldn't get a ride back, so...

Your pics came out so awesome! And I made the same justification for having so many pics of Damian myself...unfotunately mine didn't come out so well...

And those red pants! *drool* 'Nuff said.
  • The Sun totally rocked! Absolutely had to buy their cd and a shirt after the concert...loved them! And they were so sweet.

awwwww....I wish I could've gone to the NoHo show...but I had the same problem...damn! Oh well...Boston was great....and the red pants almost killed me, I swear. I think I almost fainted. Thank god for my friend behind me! lol!
  • in your pics you said you wish you know the Sun's singer's name...

the lead singer's name is Chris. nice guy.
  • The Sun are so totally awesome. I believe there's a link to this in Andy's blog, but Chris has a livejournal account, and he writes in it from the road. It's a pretty interesting read. Check it out at http://www.livejournal.com/users/funtoburncash/

I suppose this could come in handy too.. their MySpace page. You can check out some of their songs if you want.

http://www.myspace.com/thesun
    in your pics you said you wish you know the Sun's singer's name...

the lead singer's name is Chris. nice guy.

thanks! i fixed my captions to include his name...it seemed like the right thing to do with my new knowledge:)

Pam- Thanks for his lj...I scanned it quickly....it seems really interesting indeed. And what is up with myspace? everyone is getting into it. I'm feeling like I should become a part of it...Dane Cook (he's a comedian, hysterical!) has a myspace...it's crazy.
  • MySpace.. err.. I don't know if I like it or not. I ended up getting one, just because the Sun (and a lot of other bands) update them a lot, moreso even than their own websites. I don't use it as a journal though, because I have my livejournal for that.
  • Come to think of it, I think my friends signed me up for myspace...I just don't use it. I am a big fan of thefacebook....a college thing. Does your school have it?

...livejournal. I am so addicted. I update mine, two or three times a day. Pretty much I'm just so bored, sitting in front of my computer that I have nothing better to do. Yeah it's pretty sad. But I do love my livejournal!
  • I've heard great things about facebook, but sadly my school doesn't have it. Damn Eau Claire. I'm a little bit addicted to livejournal too, but mine's moreso that I keep checking my friend's list to see if anyone has updated theirs..

Even though they usually update every few days. And I update almost every day when I can. haha
  • facebook is great...or can be. It can also be kind of sketchy. Kids that I don't know will just message me or add me as a friend, it kind of weirds me out. But there's this neat little feature where you can make groups, such as, "Napolean Dynamite" or "Derek Zoolander fans." That type of thing. So being the awesome girl I am, I made an "OK Go" group. I am the only member of my group and I am damn proud!
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Apr 7 2005, 01:23 AM)
    The Sun are so totally awesome. I believe there's a link to this in Andy's blog, but Chris has a livejournal account, and he writes in it from the road. It's a pretty interesting read. Check it out at http://www.livejournal.com/users/funtoburncash/

I suppose this could come in handy too.. their MySpace page. You can check out some of their songs if you want.

http://www.myspace.com/thesun

yaya. i just went there and saw that he shouted out my friend and I! haha way cool. (fron the NoHo show)
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Apr 7 2005, 03:39 AM)
    facebook is great...or can be. It can also be kind of sketchy. Kids that I don't know will just message me or add me as a friend, it kind of weirds me out. But there's this neat little feature where you can make groups, such as, "Napolean Dynamite" or "Derek Zoolander fans." That type of thing. So being the awesome girl I am, I made an "OK Go" group. I am the only member of my group and I am damn proud!

OMG. I am sooooooooooo totally ADDICTED to the Facebook! It's crazy! I'm officially in more groups than can fit on my profile. :-D And I wanna' create an OK Go group sometime in the near future...I've got a pic of me and Damian from the NoHo show up there and people keep asking me, is that your boyfriend?? And I'm like, HA, I wish.

(And I happen to like Facebook a lot more than MySpace, my space is just a crazy mess, you can't find anybody on it, Facebook is a lot easier to search for people.)

Okay, back on topic- I know that the Sun's lead singer's name is Chris, but I think he also goes by his last name, Burney. At least, that's what the group was chanting at the NoHo show when they wanted him to hurry up from the bathroom and get onstage.
  • lol! Yeah I'm the cool girl who's the only member of her OK Go group...it makes me sad, but slightly happy at the same time. I do love facebook though. it's crazy fun when you find friends who you lost contact with....awww fun times!