In this Discussion

New Tour Dates!

edited November -1 in OK Go
My friend just happened to be looking at the tour dates page... and there's new ones up!

05/24/2005 Theatre of Living Arts Philadelphia, PA
05/25/2005 Stone Pony Asbury Park, NJ
05/27/2005 Club Soda Montreal, QC
05/29/2005 Mod Club Toronto, ON
05/31/2005 Park West Chicago, IL
06/01/2005 First Avenue Minneapolis, MN
06/05/2005 Richard's On Richards Vancouver, BC
06/11/2005 Avalon Los Angeles, CA
06/12/2005 House of Blues San Diego, CA

Have these been here for a while, and I just haven't seen them? I'm so happy!

Comments

• Oooh. None nearby, but hopefully some in later June/July.. my fiance will be here from England and we'd love to see OK Go together when he's here biggrin.gif
  • It looks like they are going to be opening for the Kaiser Chiefs.
  • Hmm...that seems like the worst tour schedule ever, because I'm bitter that they aren't coming to Arizona. I thought for sure they were going to go from Texas back to LA and stop by Phoenix! Agh
  • Hey chelsea! are you in arizona?! i am. fun stuff. actually not really. i hate arizona.

umum... so how unfair is it that my mom is in chicago when ok go is playing. wtf. i will never go to chicago
  • Awww man...that is shitty. I wicked want to go to the Chicago show(s), but I'm not really all that close. Damn.

I guess it's Montreal for me:)
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Apr 21 2005, 12:27 AM)
    I guess it's Montreal for me:)

Oh yes, we're all about the Canada shows!!
  • 2 more in chicago.
    OH yes.
  • P.S that was from me.
    stupid thing.
  • Yes- I am in AZ. Luckily, I'm moving to California for college in August...so I will be 30 minutes away from LA and OK Go and that should work out quite well...hopefully.
  • [quote=Guest,Apr 21 2005, 07:07 PM]
    Yes- I am in AZ. Luckily, I'm moving to California for college in August...so I will be 30 minutes away from LA and OK Go and that should work out quite well...hopefully.

[/quote

And I forgot to put that it was me..hah. I really need to register
  • Poison brought it to our attention that the last show (06/12/2005 House of Blues Chicago, IL) is really not in Chicago, but in San Diego..

I'm not happy about that. It got my hopes up for 2 Chicago shows!
  • oh shit.
    i was so excited
    until that san diego thing
    thats like 3 days after i get out for summer.
    damn!
    and the park west show is def. a week before finals

ahh next time.
    but but...its been 2 years!! ahh!.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Apr 21 2005, 05:42 PM)

as did i...
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Apr 21 2005, 11:42 PM)
    Poison brought it to our attention that the last show (06/12/2005 House of Blues Chicago, IL) is really not in Chicago, but in San Diego..

maybe it's the san diego one that is wrong.
    or so I'm hoping.
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Apr 21 2005, 11:43 PM)
    maybe it's the san diego one that is wrong.
    or so I'm hoping.

I was hoping that too.. I can't find a date set on either of the HOB websites, but the Kaiser Chief site says San Diego..

So unless it's a coincidence that this last show is the only one OK Go are playing by themselves, and at a HOB, then it looks like it's San Diego sad.gif
  • Here's hoping that the Toronto show isn't 19+ again.
    Then again I have exams soon after.
    Hmm...

EDIT: Yesserree, Bob. It's 19+. Thank you, OK Go/Kaiser Chiefs. It means a lot to me that you're trying to help my academic life.
  • Maybe it's just late and I need sleep, but I'm confused.. does that mean you are going or not going?
    EDIT: Yesserree, Bob. It's 19+. Thank you, OK Go/Kaiser Chiefs. It means a lot to me that you're trying to help my academic life.

haha...sorry, that really cracked me up. Gosh...the boys of OK Go are such good guys...being so considerate towards your academics and all.

Sorry you can't go to the show. Sneak in?? Fake id?? There must be a way!
  • haha, reading this after a good night's sleep, it makes sense tongue.gif
  • Noooooooooo! I already have tickets to Jimmy Eat World in Santa Barbara that day! No no no ohmy.gif

I suppose I could drive from SB the next morning... its only, what, 4 hours to San Diego?

Sigh.

What to do.

(no pun intended)