In this Discussion

Oatmeal

edited November -1 in General Discussion
ya im eating some oatmeal as we speak, and im gonna be honest with you its pretty good cool.gif

Comments

• Im voting 'tasty' becuase if you put chocolate or jam/jelly (pfff.. americans) then its beautiful. On its own its like eating saw dust
  • well i was eating quaker peaches and cream oatmeal and it was quite delectible (mispelt?)
  • eer.. im not sure thats even a word. Oat-So-Simple is amazing!! Comes in all the flavours of the rainbow, including caramel... mmmmmmmm
  • de·lec·ta·ble ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-lkt-bl)
    adj.
    Greatly pleasing; delightful.
    Greatly pleasing to the taste; delicious. See Synonyms at delicious

hows that for not a word

unfortunately i did mispell it i had delectible instead of delectable
  • You seem to have a major problem with me seifer, can we kiss and make up?
  • i'd love to wub.gif

and by the way im just kiddin when i give you a hard time mate im just jealous cause you are a brit and i am a dirty american haha
  • Most of the time I find oatmeal disgusting but other times, it's quite good.
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Jun 5 2005, 01:44 AM)
    i'd love to  wub.gif

and by the way im just kiddin when i give you a hard time mate im just jealous cause you are a brit and i am a dirty american haha

I did wonder.. People sometimes get the wrong end of the stick when im jus messin about. Being a brit aint all that - we get stereotyped as lager swelling hooligans! Which is generally justified.
  • i would love to be a large swelling hooligan with a cool accent and cool ways to spell words
  • ANYWAY back to oatmeal, People People we need some discussion those of you who just voted and didnt tell your point of view are just not being very helpful

DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS laugh.gif

so vendro which way did you vote?
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Jun 5 2005, 02:10 PM)
    ANYWAY back to oatmeal, People People we need some discussion those of you who just voted and didnt tell your point of view are just not being very helpful

DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS  laugh.gif

so vendro which way did you vote?

I had to vote for I don't have an opinion. I do but it's neither of the first two. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.
  • if only i had thought of more options for people to answer ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Jun 5 2005, 02:17 PM)
    if only i had thought of more options for people to answer  ohmy.gif

Yah. People either have to LOVE it or HATE it or they can't really vote.
  • Vendro i think what i have to do is assign YOU to come up with "Oatmeal 2" the poll and YOU my dear oatmeal position switching friend can come up with option after option of Oatmeal questions. yes its the perfect plan now all i have to do is wait and see if you accept blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Jun 5 2005, 02:22 PM)
    Vendro i think what i have to do is assign YOU to come up with "Oatmeal 2" the poll and YOU my dear oatmeal position switching friend can come up with option after option of Oatmeal questions. yes its the perfect plan now all i have to do is wait and see if you accept  blink.gif

I will have to say nay. For I don't really care what other people think of Oatmeal. I mean, if I LOVED oatmeal, then sure, i'd join your fact finding mission. But sadly, it wouldn't make much sense for me.
  • unfortunately your logic make sense sad.gif so i suppose there will be no Oatmeal 2 poll sorry folks laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Jun 5 2005, 02:25 PM)
    unfortunately your logic make sense  sad.gif  so i suppose there will be no Oatmeal 2 poll sorry folks  laugh.gif

Oh how will they survive!
  • What about porridge? is that the same as oatmeal?
    What about porridge? is that the same as oatmeal?

Is it goo-ey and does it look like something that just oozed from under a rock? Then I guess it is...

I like oatmeal. Especially when you chuck all you can find into it.
    my latest favourite is oatmeal à la raisins bananas maple syrup cheese apples rice carrots and chocolate.

how wonderful life is with food in the world...
  • I don't like oatmeal. It's boring and it's such a weird texture.