In this Discussion

Culver city video shoot

edited November -1 in OK Go
Want so badly to just go and crash this video shoot. They are so close yet so far away.
Wish i could be in it, but alas just found out about it and the comp with pictures on it is busted and i can't get this lame one to upload any from my camera....

So love to get paid to be in an ok go Video.

You guys should e-mail me and tell me where it is. I'll bring you food smile.gif

cheers and mad love.

--Malli (melissa)

Comments

• whaaaaa are you talking about? blink.gif
  • I go to school right near culver city! Where is this supposed shoot? I want to go.
  • What video shoot are you talking about?!
  • most likely a (music)video shoot for their new single.... I personally think that asking what? is kind of a dumb response.... but i'm a bitter bitch, don't take it personally.

No clue where in culver city just know it's going to be in culver city, if i could get my hands on a damn shoot sheet. i would know the exact location.......

Damn damn damn......

they were asking for 5 sexy punk rock style girls who know how to have a good time and then looking for an extra 15 male/feale hipsters as extras..... that's all im gonna say....

totally just ruin it for everyone....
  • Maybe asking "what" is a dumb response in some circumstances...but not when none of us have heard of this music video.

Where did you get this info from?
  • whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

suck it laugh.gif
  • Ummm Not to be mean or anything but someone sounds like theyre on crack.... rambling on and referring to themselves as sexy and all and calling others dumb.... not the Ok Go way sad.gif
    not the Ok Go way  sad.gif

Aww...you're so right. It's not the OK Go way at all.

We just want the info, right? biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (ExPunk_girl @ Jun 13 2005, 11:02 PM)
    they were asking for 5 sexy punk rock style girls who know how to have a good time

Whaaaaa? And they didn't call ME???? Oh the shit's gonna fly now. dry.gif
  • QUOTE (Falknerd @ Jun 14 2005, 11:49 AM)
    not the Ok Go way

i'm not punk enough, perhaps i could pull of hipster!

i'm sorry but i had to write this:

*truth, justice, and the OK Go way!*
  • QUOTE (ExPunk_girl @ Jun 13 2005, 11:02 PM)
    totally just ruin it for everyone....

Ummm.... You're the one who posted about it to begin with.

If you didn't want anyone to know about this, why did you come to a public forum and post it? And then get annoyed when people ask what you're talking about?

That probably sounds snarky, but I'm serious. Your reasoning confuses me.
  • Who here knew that ok go next single was "do what you want" Hopefully most of you. if you have brains you put it together.

And who said i was callig myself sexy. Thats what the casting directors were asking for.

This is why i don't intereact with people. You bastards all assume way to much.

And who said i didn't want you all to know about it. I'm just trying not to ruin the basic concept of this thing. Geez i'm having commen courtesy here.... Geez.

you people are idiots. i'm done here....

P.S. Anyone see the recet jae issue.... Great picture of Damian in there...... WEaring only a scarf and a necklace.....

Hahaha nude photos kick butt.
  • If you didn't want to interact with us, you shouldn't have come here in the first place. No one forced you to post here.

All I wanted to know was where you got this information from...because no one else has heard about this video shoot. So how about you calm it down and just share that much?

I think I expected more from the Jane photo...but it's growing on me.
  • "You bastards all assume way to much"

Uhh Let's see, you come on here, pull information out of nowhere, don't reveal ANY sources, use vauge words, and then snap at us for ASSUMING too much? Well gee, sorry, our magician hats are in the shop so we were unable to know what you were talking about.

It was obvious you you meant the Do what you want video, but you were VERY vague. I don't know what is with your attitude, but we don't appreciate being called idiots.
  • *slams table for dramatic effect*

ok im done!

*w00t*
  • Whats really funny, is she calls us idiots, and she cant spell "common", too funny tongue.gif And I think we all knew about "Do What You Want" long before her... Thats just me ASSUMING though tongue.gif *truth, justice, and the OK Go way* LOVE IT! smile.gif
  • Geez you guys, what were you thinking. Geez. Stop being idiots.

Okay, I'm done being a bitch. But! To quote dan "Don't assume. It makes an ass out of u and me." [I've been using that everywhere.]
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Jun 14 2005, 09:52 PM)
    To quote dan "Don't assume. It makes an ass out of u and me." [I've been using that everywhere.]

**blushes**
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 14 2005, 09:16 PM)
    *slams table for dramatic effect*

*jumps in suprise for added dramatic effect*
    ohmy.gif
  • Dumb dumb dumb.

Good god, You people are all the same.

No one really asked where i heard about this now did they.....
    hmmm maybe, just maybe i heard about it through a casting notice....

And i apologize if i'm not the greatest typist, people do spell things improperly sometimes. Human nautre right there....

Lets see, Glad you guys have nothing more to bash on me then my grammar.

Maybe you should look at your own attitudes before you start making comments. Like you all have super sweet wonderful i'm a perfect angel attitude towards everything.

You all got annoyed because i don't give enough details. Well screw you, it wasn't important. And if you don't believe me fine. But it just means you're shoving you're head even further up your ass then it all ready is.

And fuck the Ok Go way. People who use "band mottos" are extremely lame, it's not a good way to live your life. So quite dreaming wake up and wipe the shit off your eyes.

Good day Kiddies (YES!! that was meant to be mean since that all you guys are.)
    Fucking kids.