In this Discussion

i like trucks when....

edited November -1 in General Discussion
you wave at the driver and they wave back. That was like the highlight of all school trips. They are the best type of trucks.

Pick up trucks are also good.

Comments

• i drive a pickup truck sometimes
  • I'd love to get hit by a truck. Rather that than a bike, that would hurt
  • i only like low ridin trucks with dice in the mirror.lol.black dice are cool,but the dots have to be pink or glow in the dark.hehe
  • my brother once drove a truck into a lake accidentally and he didn't even get into trouble!
  • QUOTE (daddsy @ Jul 25 2005, 10:41 AM)
    you wave at the driver and they wave back. That was like the highlight of all school trips. They are the best type of trucks.

Pick up trucks are also good.

haha i remember on all the school trips we would always try to get the big trucks to blow their horns... it was totally the highlight of all the trips... screw dinosaurs we got the truck to honk for us lol
  • QUOTE (birgitta @ Aug 8 2005, 04:42 PM)
    my brother once drove a truck into a lake accidentally and he didn't even get into trouble!

That's awesome.
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Aug 8 2005, 06:58 PM)
    haha i remember on all the school trips we would always try to get the big trucks to blow their horns... it was totally the highlight of all the trips... screw dinosaurs we got the truck to honk for us lol

image I love when they hunk their horns!!! It's the best thing ever... you just have the biggest dork smile ever plastered on your face, and then you're jumping up and down and going YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! It rocks!
  • My dad drives a truck (For work, he takes care of the props on a tv show)
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 3 2005, 05:20 AM)
    My dad drives a truck (For work, he takes care of the props on a tv show)

koolness! what show though.. is it a BIG show like lost or desperate housewives....... speaking of DH doesn't.. doesn't Mike *the fixing HOT guy* have a truck?... I bet it's a hotbed wink.gif
  • He works on an aussie show called blue heelers, its a cop show

he used to work on the show stingers before it got axed
  • My friend drives a truck

when she honks the horn it sounds like a duck quacking, but in different notes.

We like riding around town honking her horn and laughing hysterically while the old people sitting on the bench on the sidewalk shake their heads at us.
  • hahah when i used to work at ford in the f150 plant we used to honk horns in the trucks when they came around to us - we were big losers - we also used to try to make songs out of it....it failed but it was fun none the less!
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 3 2005, 09:00 PM)
    He works on an aussie show called blue heelers, its a cop show

he used to work on the show stingers before it got axed

Awsome smile.gif.... I wish I worked in something cool sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 3 2005, 10:31 PM)
    My friend drives a truck

when she honks the horn it sounds like a duck quacking, but in different notes.

We like riding around town honking her horn and laughing hysterically while the old people sitting on the bench on the sidewalk shake their heads at us.

*falls on floor laughing her ass off* omg that is so great!... don't you love making an idiot of yourself? It's the bestest thing in the world laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 4 2005, 04:05 PM)
    *falls on floor laughing her ass off* omg that is so great!... don't you love making an idiot of yourself? It's the bestest thing in the world  laugh.gif

Yes, it's quite fun!

Yesterday in Psychology my friend (same friend with the duck truck, WOOO rhymage!) and I had penny races. We were rolling pennies on the floor and the penny that got the farthest won.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 4 2005, 02:12 PM)
    Yes, it's quite fun!

Yesterday in Psychology my friend (same friend with the duck truck,  WOOO rhymage!) and I had penny races.  We were rolling pennies on the floor and the penny that got the farthest won.

haha, I love when we can all find something to do in a boring day biggrin.gif

Have you ever tried the Sprinkler Chicken dance? It's quite fun... you should try it sometime... my friend came up with it... it's pure genuis entertainment laugh.gif
  • How does it go?
  • Well you know the chicken dance right... well, all you add to it is how a sprinkler moves.... place your left hand behind your head and your right arm straight out and move your feet like the chicken dance lol... it's hard to get at first but once you go at it, it's quite fun... I've fallen so many times doing it laugh.gif it's great!

I hope I explained it right lol if not... I'll have to get my friend to explain it cuz she's the one that invented it biggrin.gif
  • haha! That's awesome! I tried figuring it out and it does take a bit to do. Like the rub your head/pat your tummy thing.

By the way, I'm the master at that. Then I can reverse it so good, it's amazing to see.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 4 2005, 06:57 PM)
    haha!  That's awesome!  I tried figuring it out and it does take a bit to do.  Like the rub your head/pat your tummy thing.

By the way, I'm the master at that.  Then I can reverse it so good, it's amazing to see.

lol glad you like it laugh.gif... it's pretty hard... but once you get the hang of it it's pretty awsome.... I can't do that rub your head/pat your tummy thing that well... I try but I sometimes get confuzzled blink.gif