In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• ..in what stuff?
  • in that personal profile thingy.
  • i...don't know what to tell you. i'm an eTard.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 26 2005, 06:15 PM)
    why cant i put a personal photo in my stuff yet...am i not special?

i don't think anyone can...
  • well thats dumb..why have it if we cant use it.
    somebody should send Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore a message..
  • someone should send me a message, i feel lonely in here.
  • 0076, I am sorry that you feel lonely. I hope you feel less lonely soon! mellow.gif

QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 26 2005, 07:26 PM)
    well thats dumb..why have it if we cant use it.
    somebody should send Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore a message..
    i'm guessing that up until recently, Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore hadn't really taken the time to use many of the forum features...hm, and in the words of Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, that somebody could very well be you. wink.gif

• someone said my red satin pants looked like clown pants. mad.gif they do not! grr. i love my red pants.
  • I have a pair for red pants. They are pretty awesome.
  • AHHH I am sooo bored!!! ANy suggestions on what to do? My friends and I are ever so boring and not very creative with our weekend plans. It usually has to do with baking a cake...
  • you could make pie instead...

i feel less lonely. it was justbeing in the huge wide open forum ALL by myself. everything is okay again....for now.

*looks around*

i have class all day today....ugh. and i have two tests today, i'm not really excited about them. i don't think i'll do too well either. i studyed but they gave us the two longest chapters in the book back to back in a class where we've never had 2 tests in the same day before. they're trying to "get us ahead" and it's not like we get to skip days at the end or anything. i fail to see the locic behind it all. off i go....
  • ^^this is why i shouldn't be allowed to use the internet in the morning. that was just like, commentary. i type anything in the morning.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Aug 27 2005, 06:29 AM)
    i feel less lonely. it was justbeing in the huge wide open forum ALL by myself. everything is okay again....for now.

*looks around*
    you're never alone here...remember, google is watching you! blink.gif
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 27 2005, 11:08 AM)
    you're never alone here...remember, google is watching you!  blink.gif

nah, google is just watching me... no one else...
  • what if you don't fly?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Aug 27 2005, 02:03 PM)
    what if you don't fly?

you're a fly..!
  • you should watch who you call names, little one. it would be unfortunate if i had to destroy you.....
  • QUOTE (76 @ Aug 27 2005, 02:47 PM)
    you should watch who you call names, little one. it would be unfortunate if i had to destroy you.....

pfft, like a fly could destroy me...
    unless you're a fly that's been exposed to toxic chemicals...
    in which case, sorry i called you a fly, fly...
  • my awesomeness is far to vast for me to be compared to a flying insect. darbie, please stop underestimating me.
  • i am by no means underestimating you...
    i mean really, a fly, that has a car?!? that's way cool in my books...
    well it would be if i had books...
    i'm sorry, i'll stop calling you a fly now, pigeon...