In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 28 2005, 04:26 PM)
    indeed, it was very me of me...
    though what it was is a bit uncertain at this point...
    what is certain...
    is that on top of being a spy, Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore can also see into the future...
    and knew i would be recieving a gold star at my 450th post...
    thus making the board status at that post count: elementary school...
    'cause the only place, besides the ok go board, that you recieve gold stars, is elementary school...

I think you are right. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore can tell the future, which is pretty awesome. did you quote the killers? I think you did, they are quite amazing. Just like me... cool.gif
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Aug 28 2005, 07:47 PM)
    did you quote the killers? I think you did, they are quite amazing.

indeed, was sending subliminal messages to make everyone listen to the killers...
  • Well, this is random, but that's what this post is for, right?

I start school tomorrow, and I'm absolutely blue about it. I really, really, really do not want to go.

Yep, that's about it for now.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 28 2005, 05:26 PM)
    indeed, it was very me of me...
    though what it was is a bit uncertain at this point...
    what is certain...
    is that on top of being a spy, Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore can also see into the future...
    and knew i would be recieving a gold star at my 450th post...
    thus making the board status at that post count: elementary school...
    'cause the only place, besides the ok go board, that you recieve gold stars, is elementary school...
    i totally get it and appreciate your thinking on that, darbie. how adorable that you got a gold star from 76 and then became "elementary school!" Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is amazing with timing and decisions, which just might be as a result of spying and/or ESP... wink.gif
  • when i was in 4th grade i named my cow i made of paper mache sr. brightside. lol.i wanted to be a knight..
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 28 2005, 07:44 PM)
    she lost me a long time ago.

i lost myself long ago as well...
  • thats not hard to do. lol
    goodnight everyone.
    hehe im goin to sleep.
  • night night sleepyhead...
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 28 2005, 08:53 PM)
    i totally get it and appreciate your thinking on that, darbie.  how adorable that you got a gold star from 76 and then became "elementary school!"  Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is amazing with timing and decisions, which just might be as a result of spying and/or ESP... wink.gif

adorable things just rain down around me..and how do you know it wasn't me with the amazing timing?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Aug 28 2005, 08:30 PM)
    how do you know it wasn't me with the amazing timing?

same way i know the sky isn't cheese flavored...
  • oh, do tell, little snuggly one.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Aug 28 2005, 09:53 PM)
    oh, do tell, little snuggly one.

can't tell...
    they'll demote me from ninja to janitor if i do...
  • if that happens i'll letyou mop my kitchen. it doesn't really need it but it would be a good excuse for us to eat donuts together cause everyone knows moping and donuts go together like peas and glycerine.
  • is it strange that i like the smell if bleach? i also like the smell of paint. when i was little my mom painted the house alot so thats why i like the smell.i find it relaxing.
  • I like the smell of varnish and petrol. I wouldn't like to smell of them though... Weird that? The smells most appealing are never the ones you'd consider smelling like. Imagine gettin spray on Cut Grass smell. That would be awesome!
  • my friend came over and said my room smelled like "boy." she then explained that was a good thing....what the hell does that mean? (don't get jealous, she means nothing to me...i swear)
  • i'm in an interesting mood tonight, too much elliott smith'll do that to me.
  • someone i was talking to online once said i sounded white.
    i dont get how someone sounds white.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Aug 29 2005, 09:27 PM)
    someone i was talking to online once said i sounded white.
    i dont get how someone sounds white.

a stranger in target once walked up to me, said i looked like i listened to nelly furtado and asked where they could find her cd... hahaha...