In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• QUOTE (76 @ Aug 30 2005, 09:22 AM)
    anywhere?

well, i'd be right here with you...no, not you *looks past you and points* yeah, you.

seriously though? anywhere but at work. probably at home, in bed, watching reruns of Alf.

if you were my mom what would you have named me?

Oh that is a good question

I would say Jamie or Brian- all of the Jamies and Brians that I know are really fun therefore it works cos your posts make me laugh!

I shall return that question too....if you were my mom what would you have named me?
  • hmm, how about.....i would have named you dave jr after my favorite band, Frankie Goes to Hollywood. i think iwould have made a wonderful mom and you would have been a great daughter...maybe next life.
  • this topic died b/c dave didnt' ask another question... it's all ur fault tongue.gif
    i'll just ask a question b/c rose i can't answer urs b/c i've known u way too long

ok... what's your favourite movie quote?
  • Don't ever let anybody make you feel like you don't deserve what you want...

Its from 10 things I hate about you. I so love that film. Infact, I think i'll watch it right now hehe...

And my question is......

Mcdonalds or burger king? haha. lame i know, but i didnt bother reading the rest of the thread to see what had already been asked!!
  • McDonalds!!!

do u like guys with eyeliner or not..hehe i love guys who wear eyeliner.
  • McDonalds?? Are you mad woman!!!

Guys without eye liner. I dont like make up on any level, i think its very vain and on a boy that means a hell of a lot more. People who keep up an image make me wanna puke...

Football or Soccer
    The eternal question.. sleep.gif
  • Hmmm me and a few friends have been banned indefinately from over 16 macdonalds, so i'd say hungry jacks (burger king)

Um I'd say Soccer, though if I lived in like England I'd say football, seeing that in europe football is soccer, though in australia football is australian rules/afl and not soccer, and soccer is soccer in australia ( o.O ), so I'm saying soccer, 'cause soccer and hockey are the best games EVER!

Umm... If you were making a t-shirt about your favourite people on ok go, what would be on it (pictures and text)?
  • ahhh double post sorry
  • myne would have a pic of tim and say sexy
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Sep 3 2005, 10:57 AM)
    this topic died b/c dave didnt' ask another question... it's all ur fault tongue.gif
    i'll just ask a question b/c rose i can't answer urs b/c i've known u way too long

ok... what's your favourite movie quote?

like...anything from fight club. the one that stands out is the scene at the end....where he just found oout that he leads a double life and is totally crazy then figures out that he really loves marla, grabs her hand as the buildings start going down with the pixies blasting in the backround and says "you met me at a very strange time in my life."

Puma or Adidas?
  • Adidas

Myspace cool.gif or livejournal or facebook (for you college students)
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Sep 5 2005, 04:34 PM)
    Adidas

....you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.
  • Ouch? Not a fan of the adidas? I have never 0wned a pair of pumas, so i felt that adidas was a better choice.
  • get some pumas, i promise, you'll not be dissapointed.
  • ..next question: how cool am i?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Sep 5 2005, 09:14 PM)
    ..next question: how cool am i?

on a scale of 1 to 10, you're a 76...

now, how cool am i?!?
    and the answer better be 'cool as a cucumber', or i'll cry...
  • cool as cucumber!
    i came up with that all by myself!

whats your favorite country that starts with an o?
  • Oman, that's all I could get...

Why do people bother reading my posts?
  • cuz u make them giggle of course tongue.gif

chocolate or vanilla?
  • hehe *giggles*

I'm gonna answer this how i always answer his question

BOTH

yes that's right, I said Vanocolate

Who is your mobile phone carrier?