In this Discussion

hat you want on the soundtrack of..

edited November -1 in OK Go
Dunno how many of you here are fans of video games, racing, crashing cars, or any combination of those, but a quick look from me has found that no one has appearently posted about it already-- or if they have, I've missed it.
Ok Go is going to be on the soundtrack to Burnout Revenge (xbox and ps2). Hurrah!

I've been plugging the band to all the gamer friends I have, some have grown to like them, some aren't a fan but enjoyed the video to a million ways, at least.

So yeah... hopefully someone here is actually interested in this. If not, I'll be alone in wrecking my car repeatedly to do what you want. tongue.gif

Edit: hm. Somehow the title of my topic got butchered. That's embarrassing. unsure.gif Hat you want. rolleyes.gif

Comments

• im not exactly a gamer but i do love games.
    i only play when my bro lets me play on his x box.
  • haha yea me too.... i was at leeds festival a couple of weeks ago and i saw a band and then all of a sudden they started playing this song from mx superfly haha. i was like YES i know this one haha. *LOSER*
  • BURNOUT!!! I LOVE THAT GAME!!! But saying that with the xbox you can put your own songs on it anyway.. I had Dont Ask Me on Burnout takedown. I love burnout... No honestly, i am in love with it. First heard the futureheads on there too!
  • i am in more love with burnout then you =p

but alas i only own a GC...so the last 2 games havnt made it onto here..

i cry salty emo tear each night into my pillow..
  • And so you should, the trick is to live with someone with an XBox then you gradually take it over and after a while he forgets its his.
  • i couldnt live with sumone with a x-box...

id have to smack them over the head with it repeativly for making such a foolish mistake for buying it
  • This could end up in a full scale war out of whats better out of an xbox and a game cube, and its not worth it. we all know the xbox is better cool.gif
  • the x-box is better if you want to kill sumone by hitting them with it..

the gamecube has many great games like.....umm.......

Mario sumthing...

=(
  • ah who cares. All consoles are shit.
  • damn right...its all about the OKGO
  • But if it's all about the ok go, then the xbox and the ps2 win over the gamecube, since revenge is only on those two. tongue.gif (I kid, I kid. You're talking to the girl with a gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, genesis, nintendo, snes, psp, and ds.)

But don't even get me started on the DS vs PSP. I'll poke your eyes out with my stylus. laugh.gif
  • anything > PSP

=p

im a nintendo fan boy at heart...
  • I personally prefer Intellivision. cool.gif
  • N64 was cool, goldeneye rocked!!!!!!!...!! But Playstation holds all the games, or maybe even the PC huh.gif Depends what kinda game you like
  • goldeneye was pretty awesome.

nothing ever beats super smash brothers though.
  • Street Fighter 2 series! Unbelievable! Snes gets the crown for that, although SF Alpha on the PS ruled!

Some say tekken, others say soul calibur and some may even say mortal combat. I say Street Fighter 2 MUTHA FUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Sep 12 2005, 08:06 PM)
    Street Fighter 2 series! Unbelievable! Snes gets the crown for that, although SF Alpha on the PS ruled!

Some say tekken, others say soul calibur and some may even say mortal combat. I say Street Fighter 2 MUTHA FUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAA

aww street fighter ... i miss that...now i wanna play that game... it's so awesome!
  • And hurrah, it's also on the Burnout Legends (That's a psp game) soundtrack as well. And no custom soundtracks there that I know of, so yay for ok go publicity.

Although this may give psp the bonus cool points it needs, since nintendo doesn't have ok go on it yet anywhere. Hmmm. A pickle.
  • OKGO WAS ON MADDEN 2003

and thus got me into okgo

true story
  • during my first ok go mad obssession phase, my cousin was playing madden 2003.. .and i heard it.. and i was like "that cant be ok go..."