In this Discussion

Jorge....

edited November -1 in OK Go
While OK Go are in the UK, ask them to try and get a slot playing at Frog in mean fiddler in London!!!! PLEASE!!! haha

Comments

• And tell them/the management to play in Charlottesville, VA in the two weeks between their return from Britain and their show at the 9:30 Club in D.C. They won't regret it......please?
  • Also, ask them to come to Chicago sometime soon. Even Milwaukee would be good. Anywhere in the midwest.
  • I'd second the Chicago/Milwaukee requests... but I've come to terms with the fact that I'll probably be flying/driving far distances to see them again.

I hope Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's doing okay. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss him tongue.gif
  • Jorgie Porgie Pudding Pie . . . please tell their management to have them play in MICHIGAN! My mom freaks out if I want to got to Chicago to see a band play, even though I only live 6 hours away.

Michigan please! I will love you and OK Go forever and ever.

I wonder what my mom is going to do when I leave for college, should be interesting.
  • I'll third a Chicago show...just because I really like Chicago and wouldn't mind going back out there. But if they're gonna be out there, and I'd be flying to see them, they should do a couple. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Also, get them to come to NH. It's a very rock-less state...they should fix that.
  • a chicago show in april... pretty much 0-3 days before Easter would be nice.........

or coming to tucson right now would be nice too...

i hope Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's okay. what if they made him walk the plank... what if he got eaten by an alligator.. .WHAT IF HE IS REALLY CAPTAIN HOOK!?
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 12 2005, 11:46 PM)
    a chicago show in april... pretty much 0-3 days before Easter would be nice.........

Ahh, are you going to Chicago??!?
  • yesssss im so exciteddddd
  • Well then I'm going to have to insist that there's a show in Chicago while you're there! Now that would be a BLAST!
  • NOOOO KIDDING
    seeing the boys in their hometown? That would be a dream come true!
    I'd just have to get one of my friends there to go with me because I'm staying with family, but my parents aren't coming wtih.
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Sep 12 2005, 10:16 PM)
    Also, get them to come to NH. It's a very rock-less state...they should fix that.

Possibly secret, since it's not here on the site, and not quite NH, but the Middle East (in Cambridge) is advertising a show on 10/27.

I plan to be there, and I plan to drag along my darling intern who always listens with me in the office. smile.gif
  • another rock-less state in dire need of ok go is CONNECTICUT! they must play here!!! ( but preferablynot during any school vacation periods)
  • QUOTE (lizziev @ Sep 13 2005, 11:32 AM)
    Possibly secret, since it's not here on the site, and not quite NH, but the Middle East (in Cambridge) is advertising a show on 10/27. 

I plan to be there, and I plan to drag along my darling intern who always listens with me in the office. smile.gif

Oh yes, I know all about that show. I saw the post about it on the Juggling Club, and I'm all about going to it. I'm working on getting a group of my friends together to go, because that's always a good time. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 13 2005, 12:35 AM)
    NOOOO KIDDING
    seeing the boys in their hometown? That would be a dream come true!
    I'd just have to get one of my friends there to go with me because I'm staying with family, but my parents aren't coming wtih.

In one way, it'd be perfect timing because I'd be home on Spring Break and it'd be really easy for me to get to, but on the other hand, it's VERY unlikely they'd be playing that close to Easter. Damn.

Don't worry, we'll get you out to a hometown show sometime. My house is always open to OK Go boardies lol.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 8 2005, 11:41 PM)
    While OK Go are in the UK, ask them to try and get a slot playing at Frog in mean fiddler in London!!!! PLEASE!!! haha

or koko??? or back at the metro, or my back garden?