In this Discussion

all known OKGo songs

Comments

• wow, a lot of songs...and where can I get them? Example, anyone have it's tough to have a crush thats not live? or hold the line that's not live? I LOVE hold the line...
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Aug 28 2005, 12:57 AM)
    Ok, I've added everything we have so far.  Yea!
    dude, it's "Bruise Grey!" like the British way.
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 28 2005, 02:03 AM)
    dude, it's "Bruise Grey!" like the British way.

The one I had on my computer was spelled "Gray". Does anyone have an official copy? Anyway, you're probably right, I'll change it.
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Aug 28 2005, 07:34 PM)
    The one I had on my computer was spelled "Gray".  Does anyone have an official copy?  Anyway, you're probably right, I'll change it.
    Yes, I have an official copy. It is the b-side on the Get Over It (UK) single.
  • Hey, I don't think anyone's mentioned the DYMNZ rap yet. Also, I heard them play a cover of Baby's in Black by The Beatles in Boston a long time ago.
  • FYI, "Women and Men" is the rap... though Andy called it "Magic Combination" when he mentioned it in the blog (I'm thinking he just didn't know what they called it??)
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Aug 30 2005, 05:34 PM)
    FYI, "Women and Men" is the rap... though Andy called it "Magic Combination" when he mentioned it in the blog (I'm thinking he just didn't know what they called it??)

yeah, I doubt it has an official name
  • wow! does anybody have any (or all) of these ok go songs that aren't on their cds? i must have them!!! would it be possible to for someone to give them to me? my email is skim@gmail.com. i will be forever in your debt!
  • so...yeah.... also, they did a cover of "pretty in pink" (psychedelic furs) at the troubadour in june of....'04...

i only have their 2 albums, the pink and brown eps, and the do what you want single...if anyone would be willing to burn all of these other said goodies that you're talking about onto a data cd, i'd be forever grateful...and i'll give you money.... thanks!

-adam
  • Could anyone who happens to have any that aren't in the ok go email address either put them there, or send them to me to upload to my webspace for everyone else? I'm pretty sure there's a couple listed here that aren't there that I see.

If someone could get them to me, I (or anyone who signs up) could add/edit them to musicbrainz.org and then we could all use that to tag our tracks better and keep track of what's out there.

From a quick glance (and if i missed them in the ok go email addy, feel free to yell at me!), I'm missing:

5. Prove My Love (Violent Femmes cover)
    10. I Want You to Want Me (Cheap Trick cover)

Also, at least one of Susan's songs she listed weren't added to the original post-
    A Christian, Two Friends, & Some Spiders- OK Go-Six Song Demo

I'm pleased that this post got bumped, I missed it when I was gone, and I've been trying to do this all on my own and not doing so hot sad.gif
  • what's the address for your website? do you already have some songs up there?
  • They covered Cheap Trick's "I Want You to Want Me"?!! I love that song, why haven't I heard this? Has anyone heard it/does anyone have it?
  • QUOTE (powerhouse @ Sep 10 2005, 10:58 AM)
    what's the address for your website? do you already have some songs up there?

I don't have any up because I want them to be tagged first so people have an idea of what they're getting. Messed up tags on music drives me absolutely nuts.

Edit: can someone with the actual album appendices (apprendices?) tell me the proper spelling of the album? As well as the correct spelling of some of the songs people have spelled differently (Prelopis v Prolepsis)? I'm trying to add this info to musicbrainz.org but I'm finding different spellings and would prefer them to be right before I move on... :\
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Sep 10 2005, 12:40 PM)
    They covered Cheap Trick's "I Want You to Want Me"?!! I love that song, why haven't I heard this? Has anyone heard it/does anyone have it?

OOOH! I want to hear it as well! It's an awesome song.
  • wow i never knew that they had done a cover of the Smiths....that is brillent!
  • k, updated it again
  • QUOTE (jezebelseven @ Sep 10 2005, 03:25 PM)
    I don't have any up because I want them to be tagged first so people have an idea of what they're getting. Messed up tags on music drives me absolutely nuts.

Edit: can someone with the actual album appendices (apprendices?) tell me the proper spelling of the album? As well as the correct spelling of some of the songs people have spelled differently (Prelopis v Prolepsis)? I'm trying to add this info to musicbrainz.org but I'm finding different spellings and would prefer them to be right before I move on... :\

All of the spelling on my post is correct. I typed it all in while looking at the cds themselves!

Susan
  • QUOTE (Susan @ Sep 13 2005, 11:59 PM)
    All of the spelling on my post is correct.  I typed it all in while looking at the cds themselves!

Susan

Thanks smile.gif
    Wonder why Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want was just written as please please please, I do.

Leikela4, when you get a chance, could you possibly edit the original post to have correct spellings? Should help some of us find songs we haven't been able to get ahold of biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (jezebelseven @ Sep 14 2005, 06:18 AM)
    Thanks smile.gif
    Wonder why Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want was just written as please please please, I do.

Leikela4, when you get a chance, could you possibly edit the original post to have correct spellings? Should help some of us find songs we haven't been able to get ahold of biggrin.gif

Sure. Tell me what's wrong and I'll fix it.
  • I have every song on that list with the exception of like the cheap trick cover, there only like 4 songs i dont have, and this includes live versions of all of the "OK Go" album. send me a message if you want some and if you have the ones i dont.