In this Discussion

god damn imports!!!!!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
So today I went into HMV in my Uni town, and i found 3 copies of Oh No. And i got uer excited. and then I nearly started crying, as I remembered that work didn't pay me so I have no money. Then I started to sulk lol!!! Its not supposed to be out til the 17th October *cries* but atleast I can buy it when I get paid hehe

Comments

• yeah i managed to get one of 2 imports in enfield HMV, ( its always helpful to have a boyfriend that works in HMV when theres such limited copies around!)
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 14 2005, 09:55 PM)
    Then I started to sulk lol!!!

haha, kinda cute.

money... sad.gif
    Yesterday I was about to pay for two cds at the cashier, I found I had only money for one cd. I apologized "Could you please delete Junior Senior?", the store staff kindly did that but it took a little extra time. I knew there was a long queue behind me...
  • my import album should be coming tomos!!

no i bet that ive imported it that the uk vershon will have like 100 sexy extras...

meh id buy that to..
  • haha thats what i said to ryan "what if the UK version is different" and he said don't be silly, of course it wont be. to which i replied, "yea, i'd buy it anyway haha"

i'm gonna buy and extra one and try get it signed for Kimmie... i hope she doesn't read this thread haha. If you do Kim, well thats what you're getting for your birthday!! But you've been absent from the board of late, so I'm not too worried. tum te tum.
  • just got the email from amazon!

i dont know why they always say at the start of it

"we thought you would like to know your order is on its way"

of cource i want to bloody know! i bought it didnt i?
  • so for those that care about my albumness....it arived today listening atm

your a million ways to be cruel...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 16 2005, 01:33 PM)
    your a million ways to be cruel...

i know i am, but darbie is only slightly less then that.....
  • QUOTE (76 @ Sep 16 2005, 12:53 PM)
    i know i am, but darbie is only slightly less then that.....

hey now... you think it's wise to insult your fiance the day before the wedding?!?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 16 2005, 02:11 PM)
    hey now... you think it's wise to insult your fiance the day before the wedding?!?

slightly less then a million ways to be cruel is an insult? it was supposed to be half reference, half compliment.