In this Discussion

I don't know about you guys...

edited November -1 in OK Go
but I think tftwos sounds like an asshole!!

ChowChow

Comments

• I think it sounds more like 'tff-ff-twos', but maybe I say it incorrectly.
    biggrin.gif
  • I think he's funny.
  • i think he's pregnant with my babies...
  • I THINK YOU CAN SUCK IT September is my BFF so if you wanna throw down in fisticuffs ill do it right now mad.gif
  • He is a delight.
  • so is lemon pie with a llama on it. lol

alex gave me butterflies today..lol.not literally. thoes kind of love butterflies..wonder if he knows i like him...
  • ChowChow gonna get its ass kicked by the tftwos storm trooper death force right quick yo. Watch yo mouf beeeyotch.
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Sep 14 2005, 04:54 PM)
    I THINK YOU CAN SUCK IT September is my BFF so if you wanna throw down in fisticuffs ill do it right now  mad.gif

WOW Seifer!! I didn't mean to offend you personally. My bad!!

BTW - I haven't seen someone deffend their BFF so fervently since 5th grade.

ChowChow
  • image well i am a fifth grader laugh.gif see thats me

(by the way i was just kidding in that other post dont think i am a jerk or anything unsure.gif )
  • QUOTE (Seamus Clyde McBride @ Sep 14 2005, 09:50 PM)
    ChowChow gonna get its ass kicked by the tftwos storm trooper death force right quick yo.  Watch yo mouf beeeyotch.

ChowChow's a SHE not an IT!! Shit, you guys are thin skinned around here!! Is TFTWOS some sort of god or something??

ChowChow

P.S. All this stress is getting my pure breed chows all upset!!
  • Ho ho ho hold your horses, Miss Spitfire. Thin skins and then you prattle on about your damn pure-breed pups? You are some kind of nervey lady.

I can't speak for us all, but I suspect there are a lot of 'WOS fans out there... and maybe that dude is a damn God afterall.

You need medication.
  • You have GOT to be kidding me - you think THAT guy is a god?? I've already taken MY medication today - how 'bout you??

ChowChow
  • QUOTE (chowchow @ Sep 14 2005, 09:39 PM)
    You have GOT to be kidding me - you think THAT guy is a god??  I've already taken MY medication today - how 'bout you??
    ChowChow
    Haha, you're hilarious...in a good way! It's funny that you want to challenge Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's current choice of honor. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (chowchow @ Sep 14 2005, 08:44 AM)
    but I think tftwos sounds like an asshole!!

I don't know about you guys, but I think the first two weeks of September are OVER! It's the 15th. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (lizziev @ Sep 15 2005, 01:13 PM)
    I don't know about you guys, but I think the first two weeks of September are OVER!  It's the 15th.  smile.gif

Haha! Fantastic point! It's about time Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore changed this forum up a little bit. A little variety or something.
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Sep 15 2005, 11:29 AM)
    It's about time Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore changed this forum up a little bit.

he's still trapped on that island... perhaps if you help me head the rescue mission he'll dedicated the forum to you next...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 15 2005, 01:48 PM)
    he's still trapped on that island... perhaps if you help me head the rescue mission he'll dedicated the forum to you next...

Oh dear! I completely forgot about poor Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's drastic situation.

Darbie dear, I would love to help you rescue Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore.
  • i wonder if he's pretending he's tom hanks... hopefully he doesnt have a cavity.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 15 2005, 08:26 PM)
    i wonder if he's pretending he's tom hanks... hopefully he doesnt have a cavity.

hahaha oh man.. wilson was the best part of that movie!