In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• mmm me too its juust soooo cute mm i love it absolutely love it *flips wrist* laugh.gif i have no idea whats going on in this thread just thought i would drop by the ultimate girly thread and say hello ladies laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Sep 14 2005, 08:28 AM)
    mmm me too its juust soooo cute mm i love it absolutely love it *flips wrist*    laugh.gif i have no idea whats going on in this thread just thought i would drop by the ultimate girly thread and say hello ladies  laugh.gif

hahah thanks for stopping by Seifer u crack me up laugh.gif
  • haha i haven't bought any shoes or bags for that matter, in an age... but i just found out the my friend Sat who is living with me next year has the same size feet as me and she has some seriouly hot shes haha. I like boots more than shoes I think. And Darbie, £25.95 isn't expensive for a bag. Although my favourite bag cost me like £1, and i've got about £40 of badges and pins on it hahaha. And my bag I take with me everywhere was £12... you should save up forit, that bag is too cute!!!
  • I found the most exquisite bag I've ever seen when I was shopping in Milan.. too bad it was at Gucci and the thing was over $4,000. I did make my friend take a picture of me holding it, and luckily we didn't get caught (though I'm sure some security guard was laughing at the crazy poor American students).

I would definitely buy that, and I'm not even really a bag type of girl.
  • i love this thread
  • QUOTE (Goosey @ Sep 24 2005, 12:02 PM)
    i love this thread

it is completely amina-esque
  • alright, this is getting a bump, because, well, i love these boots, but i know i would never wear them, because i have nothing to wear them with, nor would i really want the type of clothes that you would wear with these, haha...

• those are HOT. and I want these:

• oooh, pretty...
  • I miss this thread...I had so much fun with it.

oooohhhhhh shoooooeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss
  • i tried on some really beautiful shoes the other day in a sale. And I got really excited cos they looked so cute and they would've gone with anything. And then i turned them over and they were £65. SIXTY FIVE POUNDS!! helllloooo, its called a sale! I dread to think how much they were before!! Evil shoes. Well, beautiful shoes, but still. Blarg.
  • I accidently spent $300 at Express's sale today.

But I am going to be gorgeous and fabulous for the next few weeks.

Forgive me (bank account).
  • hahaha accidentally? That's fun.
  • BEHOLD THE BIRKIN BAG! I wasn't really sure what this was... but i guess they must be all the rave since it was mentioned a gazillion times on Gilmore Girls.... its perdy classy though... and guess what its price tag is : $5,500.00 ... shiznit...
  • ah! haha I saw that episode and wished I had a boyfriend who had $5000 to spend on me....le sigh. But not on that--that purse is boring and I could get like 4 or 5 pairs of hot designer shoes for that much money. smile.gif
  • wow, this really is a girly thing. i know a guy named todd who has a purse type thing, but i say: to each his own.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jan 19 2006, 04:13 AM)
    BEHOLD THE BIRKIN BAG!

I have a rip-off Birkin (in a nice yellow). I bought it for dirt cheap from an illegal vendor in Washington DC. He only sold it to me because he saw the police rounding the corner.

One of these days, I'll have you my pretty!
  • Check out these HOT shoes:
    image image

My Nike 3/4 Dela Forces in Black! Word.
  • Pshht. Those aren't girly. They look pretty comfortable, though... I'm so glad this thread was a better success than the Ultimate MAN thread... biggrin.gif