In this Discussion

EA Sports NHL 06

edited November -1 in OK Go
i'm sure none of you except of course for the beautiful and talented carin care about hockey, but i bought NHL 06 today and sho nuff "Do What You Want" is on the soundtrack. who woulda thunk?

Comments

• You're a smooth operator, you know that? wub.gif

Also, very cool that DWYW is on the soundtrack.

And lastly, I can't wait for hockey season.
  • I'm going to have to get digital cable just to watch hockey. Damn Time Warner for not carrying OLN like any normal cable provider.
  • i love hockey
    but never watch
    probably because i have no one to discuss it with..
  • QUOTE (Sadie @ Sep 21 2005, 06:42 PM)
    I'm going to have to get digital cable just to watch hockey.  Damn Time Warner for not carrying OLN like any normal cable provider.

brooklyn? just get MSG? i dunno. i say if you're going to get digital cable just go all the way and get the NHL center ice package. i've got it the last 3 years in a row. sometimes i get 10 games a night. i highly recomend it and for $129 for the season it's a real steal.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 21 2005, 07:36 PM)
    i love hockey
    but never watch
    probably because i have no one to discuss it with..

YES YOU DO! YOU HAVE ME AND US!!!!!!!!
  • It's true....you do have me and us. I love talking hockey.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Sep 21 2005, 08:54 PM)
    brooklyn? just get MSG? i dunno. i say if you're going to get digital cable just go all the way and get the NHL center ice package. i've got it the last 3 years in a row. sometimes i get 10 games a night. i highly recomend it and for $129 for the season it's a real steal.

The problem with MSG is that I'm from the Western Conference. Although I love watching all hockey, these Eastern teams just don't mean a whole lot to me; if they do mean anything, it's almost always negative. So I'm going to have to get OLN to get my fix.

I actually didn't realize that NHL Center Ice was such a good deal. It's very, very tempting, particularly since I want to watch a lot of out-of-area teams.

Of course what I really miss is CBC, which I got in Michigan. I grew very attached to Hockey Night in Canada.
  • QUOTE (Sadie @ Sep 21 2005, 09:06 PM)
    The problem with MSG is that I'm from the Western Conference.  Although I love watching all hockey, these Eastern teams just don't mean a whole lot to me; if they do mean anything, it's almost always negative.  So I'm going to have to get OLN to get my fix.

I actually didn't realize that NHL Center Ice was such a good deal.  It's very, very tempting, particularly since I want to watch a lot of out-of-area teams.

Of course what I really miss is CBC, which I got in Michigan.  I grew very attached to Hockey Night in Canada.

you get TSN games and a lot of local feeds from all over the country. it's the best thing that ever happened to me

p.s. go wings

p.p.s. i love you
  • hahaha my brother mentioned to me that ok go had a song on nhl '06 but he couldn't remember the name.
    anyhooo i think it's awesome!
    and i am sooo looking forward for the hockey season to start.. i missed it soo much last year.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Sep 21 2005, 06:00 PM)
    who woulda thunk?

I woulda. They've been in a handful of EA games now, and EA loves to reuse bands. That's why they were in both Burnout: Revenge and Burnout Legends too. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (76 @ Sep 21 2005, 10:53 PM)
    p.s. go wings

p.p.s. i love you

I wouldn't have thought that someone from Tampa would be pro-Wings. But then again, I have trouble believing that anyone in Tampa actually cares. You're probably not from there, eh?

And I love all of you OK Go hockey fans! Too bad we live all over the damn continent, because it'd be nice to split cable.
  • i like dem red wings
  • they're not goingto be too hot this year but they'll still be fun to watch. thank god datsyuk signed!
  • Oh, I used to be a big hockey fan back when the Penguins won a few Stanley Cups. But then Mario retired (the first time), and then I left Pittsburgh... And I kind of lost the love.

Maybe I'll try to follow them again this year, for nostalgia's sake. And because they've got the new hotshot. smile.gif
  • its all about the bruins baby....huuge bruins fan here <points to self>

only seen them play once though on tv =(...stupid english chanels..