In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• He's actually... really not nearly as good at it as Duncan was. You have to check out Chic-a-go-go to see that awesome performance.
  • Does anyone have a video of it? I'd love to see it. It's not up on Chic-a-go-go's site I don't think. I couldn't find it.
  • haha yeah , well andy if your reading this we love you, and you rock! biggrin.gif

yeah i have the cinnimon lips dance video ill upload it if you want (the one with "rusty" though) biggrin.gif
  • You used to be able to buy it at the store online, but it's not there anymore... Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore?

Either way, it was definitely worth what I paid for it.
  • I have the chicagogo video but I don't have any way to upload it on to here as VCR's and computers do not work well together
  • It's so weird when I click into a thread and see tons of the pics I took when I was expecting tons of other peoples. tongue.gif

Speaking of that, I really should redo those photos-- I realized I saved them at lower quality than I meant to.
  • QUOTE (jezebelseven @ Sep 27 2005, 02:44 PM)
    It's so weird when I click into a thread and see tons of the pics I took when I was expecting tons of other peoples. tongue.gif

Speaking of that, I really should redo those photos-- I realized I saved them at lower quality than I meant to.

Well, mine are mine, so I did my part to contribute to the newness! biggrin.gif

*looks around*

Um...can I have my cookie now? unsure.gif tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (jezebelseven @ Sep 27 2005, 07:44 PM)
    It's so weird when I click into a thread and see tons of the pics I took when I was expecting tons of other peoples. tongue.gif

and what awesome pics they are! haha <thumbs up!>

you can post the higher quality ones too , we wont mind wink.gif biggrin.gif
  • oh...we definately wont mind! Infact, please do!
  • was the video they sold the one with duncan or rusty?
  • duncan...and it was pure genius. haha.
  • ahhhh, i want it!!! they've got to sell it again! there will be at least one guaranteed sale! Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!!!!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (powerhouse @ Sep 28 2005, 10:07 AM)
    ahhhh, i want it!!!  they've got to sell it again! there will be at least one guaranteed sale!  Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!!!!!!!!!!!

They really do.. I need to recover all my stuff sad.gif
  • thank god i ordered that video in time.
  • Andy is Pretty.
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Sep 26 2005, 10:46 PM)
    Hell yes.  Read away Andy...my name is CLAIRE by the way. My address is 37....haha just kidding.

Hahahaha. You're too cute. biggrin.gif I'm not at all suprised that he reads the boards sometimes, seeing as he's the resident computer geek (well, aside from Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore that is wink.gif ).

Also- thanks for all the purdy pictures. Y'all are awesome. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Sep 27 2005, 02:53 AM)
    And since we're talking about Mr. Andy anyway, I think his Secret Dakota Ring project is lovely.  I listened to all of the songs on that site last night (ooooo, rhymes!) and it's really good!

OMGsaurs. I just listened to them all toooo.

Good lord, it's catchy. I am in love.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Sep 26 2005, 07:34 PM)
    Does anyone have a video of it?  I'd love to see it.  It's not up on Chic-a-go-go's site I don't think.  I couldn't find it.

What site is this? I need a link or a URL or something. Google doesn't know either.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 5 2006, 02:10 AM)
    What site is this? I need a link or a URL or something. Google doesn't know either.

http://secretdakotaring.com/

I only listened to part of the first song, but it songs really nifty and catchy and I want to buy it now, 'cause I'd totally shell out for Rusty.

Errr, that sounded wrong...