In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• I cannot stand anything that is remotely rap/rnb/soul/hip-hop sorry that's a really broad answer, yeah simple plan and good charlotte give me the shits too

What is your favourite colour when it comes to gobstoppers
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Sep 15 2005, 01:42 AM)
    I cannot stand anything that is remotely rap/rnb/soul/hip-hop sorry that's a really broad answer, yeah simple plan and good charlotte give me the shits too

What is your favourite colour when it comes to gobstoppers
    ummm....BLUE. biggrin.gif

jem or the misfits?
    (yes, this is a tricky one)
  • imma gonna say jem just cuz i'm in taht kinda mood right now

hmm.. what's your favourite theme song?
  • Sienfeld's. that show is amazing.

Would you rather stubb your toe or smash your finger in a door?
  • depends on how badly you stub your toe. but i say toe. feet are more hardy.

say you were handcuffed to a car that was about to explode, would you rather die or saw through your arm?
  • I'd probably die, though I probably would try saw through my arm, it all comes down to if it's true that when you're in an emergency you can't feel pain that much, something about adrenaline...

76 or Revolver?
  • This is a tough one...haha. 76...I just like numbers more then I like guns...and Beatles albums...I'm a horrible person, I know.

Paisley, stripes or polka dots?
  • it's either paisley or stripes... hmm i'll say ummm paisley

what's your favourite word EVER?
  • Nabob (it means someone of wealth), I mean seriously just say it! I also LOVE the word flabbergast.

hot dog or hamburger?
  • Hamburger, especially if it's home-made, mmm...

Bush or Kerry?
  • Bush. I know I know, you all want to kill me now.

Blondes or Brunettes? (guys or girls)
  • brunettes.

if you were a ninja turtle... which one would you be? (must have knowledge of ninja turtles to answer this one)
  • Donatello (that name is AMAZING, and strikes me as the one not a lot of people care about.)

The OC or Laguna Beach?
  • The OC. I am so sick of reality tv.

would you rather have yourprents hate your significant other or your significant other's parents hate you?
  • QUOTE (indie it girl @ Sep 30 2005, 01:16 AM)
    The OC. I am so sick of reality tv.

would you rather have yourprents hate your significant other or your significant other's parents hate you?

I would have to say I would rather have my parents hate my significant other... two reasons, my parents will prentend to like them, for my sake I guess, and I HATE it when people don't like me, it drives me bonkers.

if you lost any one sense, which one would you rather be without?
  • wow that's a tough one... let's see i dont' think after 20 yrs of having site i'd be able to live w/out it... um hearing.. no i need to hear stuff besides w/out hearing i wouldn't be able to hear ok go lol.. *thinks* i'd probably say taste... cuz i'm such a picky eater.. it would eliminate that problem

red pill or blue pill?
  • Blue, if you're talking about the matrix

Eric Idle or Steve Carrol
  • eric idle. hes my favorire monty python person. ^.^ he was soo cute back then. **sigh** alex is wayyyy beter! **double sigh**

to be inlove or to be loved.
  • To be inlove, that way it's mutual.

To drive a very long distance to see your favorite band, but then get in huge trouble? OR To not waste your time and do something else?

(I drove from Illionois to Ohio yesterday, and got a speeding ticket ON THE EXPRESS WAY by this fucking rat-bastard cop! I had to tell my mom about my little "adventure", and now I am in huge trouble...)
  • GET IN trouble totally - cos hey - you can deal with the shit ur in after the fact! But in the meantime - hey u got to see the show!!

Hmm

who is the worst band ever...in life in your opinion?