In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• t.a.t.u. 2 lesbians singin in the rain.... yuck. lol.
    i have nothin against gays cause i have lots of gay friends and there super funny. lol. but thease girls just bothered me alot...

soup or piza?

thats the ultimate question
  • PIZA!!!!!!!!!

question -

glossy lip stick types or shimmery (the ultimate chick question)
  • i'm gonna have to say glossy

favourite beatle?
  • RINGO STAAAAAAAAAR!!!!! The dude is amazing... George isn't that far behind though...

A. going comando
    B. panties
    or
    C. thongs
  • B. Panties. Lol, I think i am a 90 year old woman trapped in a 17 year old's body, but yeah I think they are just more comfortable. I don't enjoy flossing my ass 24/7, or the feeling of jeans rubbing against my bare cheeks either.

mayo or death? (I chose death).
  • mayo as in mayonaise? I choose death.

Family Guy or The Simpsons?
  • wow that is a SUPER hard one. I love family guy, but The Simpsons are just classic. I am gonna have to say The Simpsons.

Emo or Hip Hop

hidden option: death. I choose death.
  • death

hmmmmm . . .

someone else can go because I'm not good at things like this.

Why do I bother?
  • You bother because you're awesome, like all the other ok go-ers

Blink 182 or Green Day or Death
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 1 2005, 09:32 PM)
    You bother because you're awesome, like all the other ok go-ers

Blink 182 or Green Day or Death

haha death. Wow death seems to be quite the popular answer to most questions recently.

Take this scenario (my friend talked to me about this): if you were in love with someone and you married them knowing they could not have kids, but you soon found out they couldn't because they had undergone a sex-change operation before they met you, would you stay with them?
  • I would leave them because I would be creeped out after that. Does that make me shallow? I certainly hope not.

skanks with euro-mullets or a skank with a red dress?
  • skanks with euro-mullets...they were less harmful.

books or movies?
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 1 2005, 09:20 PM)
    B. Panties.  Lol, I think i am a 90 year old woman trapped in a 17 year old's body, but yeah I think they are just more comfortable.  I don't enjoy flossing my ass 24/7, or the feeling of jeans rubbing against my bare cheeks either.

mayo or death?  (I chose death).

lol its ok i dont like thongs ither. i like boycut or bikini cut. more comfort less ick..
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 2 2005, 08:51 AM)
    lol its ok i dont like thongs ither. i like boycut or bikini cut. more comfort less ick..

AHH ME TOO. boycut is my ultimate favorite. No vpl (visible panty line) and MUCHO comfort. yippee. Wow i didnt know I could get so excited about underwear.

Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka?
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 2 2005, 02:58 PM)
    AHH ME TOO.  boycut is my ultimate favorite.  No vpl (visible panty line) and MUCHO comfort. yippee.  Wow i didnt know I could get so excited about underwear.

Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka?

I would have to say Gene Wilder.

hmm now to think of a question....

What's your favorite Disney animated movie?
  • I'd have to say "The Rescuers" and "The Rescuers Down Under" I think they are very under-rated Disney cartoon movies.

How should I celebrate my birthday? I dont want it to be extravagent or anything, just what are some fun things to do? I am fresh out of ideas.
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 2 2005, 04:28 PM)
    I'd have to say "The Rescuers" and "The Rescuers Down Under"  I think they are very under-rated Disney cartoon movies.

How should I celebrate my birthday?  I dont want it to be extravagent or anything, just what are some fun things to do?  I am fresh out of ideas.

hmmmm - i like small but not uber small gatherings with close friends at a bar or pub just chatting - or maybe a few of your close girls go somewher efor a night of crazy dancing and stupidity!

i love that stuff - its simple but so much fun!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Oct 2 2005, 12:30 PM)
    hmmmm - i like small but not uber small gatherings with close friends at a bar or pub just chatting - or maybe a few of your close girls go somewher efor a night of crazy dancing and stupidity!

i love that stuff - its simple but so much fun!

Yeah I know its gonna be small, cuz i dont like huge bday parties. I also like simple. Thanks!
  • NO ONE ASKED A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess it's up to me then...

favorite eye color

A. Blue
    B. Green
    C. Hazel
    D. Brown
    E. Grey
    F. Color changing eyes
  • green. i always wanted green eyes. stupid blue eyes...

3,2 or 1