In this Discussion

OKGO IN Edinburgh

edited November -1 in OK Go
Great performance last night, the first time I've seen them live biggrin.gif
The dance at the end to A Million Ways was pure class.
I bought the tickets last night without knowing who the support was going to be so it was a major plus to find out it was OKGO biggrin.gif

Comments

• FIFE! YOURE FROM FIFE!? WHERE IN FIFE ARE YOU FROM!?!??
  • stop scaring the noobs =p
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Oct 5 2005, 01:37 PM)
    FIFE! YOURE FROM FIFE!? WHERE IN FIFE ARE YOU FROM!?!??

Near Glenrothes, pretty much central Fife.
    Why? Can't be many people from Tucson have heard of Fife unsure.gif
  • i belive RS went to E of Boro for uni...and loved it there
  • hahaha i wiiiish
    I spent a month at the University of St. Andrews this past summer. Best freaking month of my life.
  • Awsome, glad you had a great time biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Oct 6 2005, 12:40 AM)
    hahaha i wiiiish
    I spent a month at the University of St. Andrews this past summer. Best freaking month of my life.

I'm about 20 miles or so from St Andrews.
  • Yeahh
    I kind of know where Glenrothes is. We passed it multiple times on our "field trips".
  • hahah andy you are too funny - LOL stop scaring hte noobs!

welcome to the boards love - glad you had a great time!
    you will soon learn the craziness of the ok go boarders - we are one retarded bunch - but i wouldnt have it any other way!
  • retarded my broken sock..
  • riddle me this rozfer...ive been on the board "longer" then alot of the newer people...yet they have more posts..in the words of the huricane

"WUZUPWITHTHAT"
  • Absolutely top night in Edinburgh - shame the set was so short. However heard from Tim and Damian that they should be back in the UK in 2006 supporting the Kaiser Chiefs and possibly doing a short headlining tour earlier on in 2006.

Bring it on!!

Some piccies (bit blurry I'm afraid):
    Ok Go and Brendan Benson, Edinburgh
  • geo i love you, those pics are the sex
  • wow! thanks for posting, those pics are awesome!!
  • booo people stealing andy'isums..

how many songs they do geomk? actulyl dont tell me...i want to be surprissed..

i dont even really like brendon benson...going for the okgo...i should have that on the shirt...."hear fo' the 'go"
  • awesomeeeee pictures
    im guessign youre from scotland too. WHERE in scotland!?
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Oct 9 2005, 06:43 PM)
    awesomeeeee pictures
    im guessign youre from scotland too. WHERE in scotland!?

I'm from Glasgow.

My daughter and I took the train through to Edinburgh just to see Ok Go. I like BB, but I saw him in Glasgow earlier this year.

Ok Go were awesome - 10,000 times more stage presence than BB. Shame about the short set, but I'm hopeful that they'll be back soon - perhaps in King Tuts in Glasgow - they played there early last year when they were touring the first album