Lyrics?

edited November -1 in OK Go
I was just curious as to when the gallery would be filled with pictures, and when the lyrics section will be updated to include the new album...I'm really quite anxious!

Comments

• QUOTE (joomiesta @ Oct 18 2005, 08:54 PM)
    I was just curious as to when the gallery would be filled with pictures, and when the lyrics section will be updated to include the new album...I'm really quite anxious!
    That's a question for our MIA Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore-master. But in his absence, I will dare to guess that he is planning to put up more current photos, which means it will be quite a while, as photos will be collected from more recent and up-coming shows. As for lyrics on the website, that is probably a low priority, since OK Go is cool enough to share their lyrics in the CD liner--more incentive to buy the album!

Plus, I think Damian also posted some of the lyrics of Oh No in some thread on this board. You can probably use the "Search" feature on the top right of the screen to find it...And welcome, btw. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Oct 18 2005, 08:24 PM)
    That's a question for our MIA Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore-master.  But in his absence, I will dare to guess that he is planning to put up more current photos, which means it will be quite a while, as photos will be collected from more recent and up-coming shows.  As for lyrics on the website, that is probably a low priority, since OK Go is cool enough to share their lyrics in the CD liner--more incentive to buy the album!

Plus, I think Damian also posted some of the lyrics of Oh No in some thread on this board.  You can probably use the "Search" feature on the top right of the screen to find it...And welcome, btw. smile.gif

Oh thank you very much. I've been a member for a while actually- just not active. . .but thank you for welcoming me again!