In this Discussion

new album tabs

edited November -1 in OK Go
tabs for do what you want, invincible, crash the party, good idea, and a million wyas

Comments

• thanks for those!
  • hehe i worked out how to play lately its so quiet... but i'm not sharing them haha tongue.gif
  • verse - E G#m C#m F#m

chorus - A B E C A B E

take that jen
  • haha. i actually meant let it rain. its also pretty simple. it just sounds so purdy hehe biggrin.gif

its the only time i wish my les paul was acoustic smile.gif
  • verse - C Am E F

chorus - C E F G#m C E F G G#m

in yo face jen!
  • Man. Do you have the chord structure of the chorus for "return"? I've been trying to make a midi of it forever but can't figure out what chords they are sad.gif Nothing sounds right.
  • ok the thing with return is that a million things are going on at once. but the basic chords are D Bb Bm G just played in different patterns depending on whether its the verse or chorus
  • QUOTE (Alexander @ Sep 6 2005, 03:19 AM)
    ok the thing with return is that a million things are going on at once. but the basic chords are D Bb Bm G just played in different patterns depending on whether its the verse or chorus

Thanks man, I'll try that out. It seems to em the bass, keyboards and guitars are all playing different things, making it a bitch to figure out.
  • whats confusing is theres damian's part which is just the crunching chords, then andy's part is this bend lick you hear in the background and then the keyboard has its own melody, im not sure what tim is doing, but its like damian said, they filled up each track on the album until it becamse clostrophobic, this song is a good example (but a great song i think).
  • QUOTE (Alexander @ Sep 6 2005, 01:07 PM)
    whats confusing is theres damian's part which is just the crunching chords, then andy's part is this bend lick you hear in the background and then the keyboard has its own melody, im not sure what tim is doing, but its like damian said, they filled up each track on the album until it becamse clostrophobic, this song is a good example (but a great song i think).

Very moving track. Thanks for the help.
  • does anyone have the tab for No Sign Of Life, or is anyone working on it? My friend and I need it for our guitar class, and we're having some difficulty with it...
  • starts with open chords

D E G A

then the "it's not over yet" part is

B, F#, G, Bb, D, A
  • youre cool
    i wanan learn guitar damnit!
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 23 2005, 01:26 AM)
    starts with open chords

D E G A

then the "it's not over yet" part is

B, F#, G, Bb, D, A

wow you're a gutair god!!! i'm so glad you're in our band!
  • seeing as how as i have a crush on sponge i'll teacher how to play guitar....wOOt, you're on your own...you had your chance with me.
  • sweet!
    youll teach me for free?im set!
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 23 2005, 02:55 AM)
    seeing as how as i have a crush on sponge i'll teacher how to play guitar....wOOt, you're on your own...you had your chance with me.

sad.gif you don't love me anymore?
  • Hmmm, I play guitar and bass... Hmmm.... I'm very unorthodox though, but i can still play pretty great
  • guitar, bass, drums, piano, and trombone.

booya.