In this Discussion

It's snowinggg!

2»

Comments

• we got a good 10-15 cm of snow over night until this morning! That made the 10 minute drive into work an Hour and a friggen half!

NEhoo i made a snowball and threw it at my mother...needless to say she wasn't amused...
  • Jade has a snow day! WOOOO!

Just look at my car!

I'm excited. biggrin.gif
  • yay snow!!

not yay = my advisor didn't come in today, and i desperately need her to sign forms for me for monday...
  • SNOW DAY? as in you couldn't go to school?

WTF - how come I couldnt have a work snow day!
    what makes me laugh is once a while back last year it snowed like 30 cm and it seemed everyother educational institute in the gta and southern ontario decided to shut down but NO UOFT LET IT RUN!

motherfuckers....
  • Snow daaay! Well, really, the superintendent didn't allow a snowday a few days ago when a layer of ice somehow snuck onto the roads. As a result, many kids crashed their cars (since none were really completely used to driving the the wonderful New England winter weather). So, in short, he owed us one.

I love the childish feeling I get when I wake up and it's snowing; all I want to do is go outside and build a snowman... and usually I do.

Snowmen are totally worth getting wet and sweaty for [sorry, couldn't help myself]

To all whom it applies: enjoy the snow!
  • weirdest weather ever= thunder and lightning when it is snowing.

...and yet thats what i enjoyed today.

although the shoveling part wasn't enjoyable, but the no school part definitely was.

oh and this reminds me of back in eighth grade (2 years ago) we had a day off from school because it was going to be too cold... so in short we had a cold day... it rocked.
  • ^ lightning while snowing???? wha??? and yet am intrigued.... i change that wha to wac!!!!
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Dec 8 2005, 08:36 PM)
    snooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... dry.gif

boo today we got aboutt 5 inchess in philly.. it really suckks.. remind me y i live here again.. i wish i were in hawaii *dreamss cool.gif *
  • yea it snowed over here too. alot. for like uh.. 3 weeks or more.. i have to shovel.
  • i hate when the snow is too fluffy! Ok it is fun to kick about and such but you cannot make a decent snowball with that shit! YOU NEED PACKING SNOW!

God i remember back in the day throwing snowballs were banned from my elementary school bc "they could have rocks and or ice inside and if you throw them at someone and hit them in the eye they could go blind." You even got in some serious shit if you just made a snowball!!!!

Other things banned in my old school
    1 - pogs: bc the older kids would play the younger ones for theirs, cheat and win...scamming the poor unsuspecting tiny kids!
    2 - devil sticks : I will never forget jessica sanguinetty or however you spelled her damn name taking one of those stick and whipping me in the back leaving a foot long whip mark down my spine!!
    3 - marbles : some dumbass through one up in the air and it cracked some1s head open...wait that may have been a rock? well either way they were banned for the same reasons as pogs!
    4 - Red Rover: stupid kids would break bones

dee what else was banned from BT and DM?
  • ha yea my friends and i stand up against this one storage buildin after we get done with lunch for like 15 mins and if theirs snow on it we cant stand there cause the ice will fall down and they think it will hit us. wel one hit kyle once but thats cause some dude threw a football "accidentally" at the roof and the ice fell.
  • throwing and kicking snowballs is banned at my school district, even for high schoolers because some are stupid.

Though throwing snow is fun. Just not at school because no one wants snow on them while at school. blink.gif

pocket chains, hoodies, and head bands are banned from school because they are GANG related. What gang is there in a farming community?!?!?! We wear hoodies anyway because the teachers don't care.
  • It never snows in San Jose, but in our district we aren't allowed to wear a lot of red or a lot of blue because those are gang related colors. But I live in the third safest neighborhood in California, and I don't know of any gangs hereabouts, so I usually wear it anyway. I wear a lot of bright colors, so not wearing red or blue just wasn't an option. Besides the whole red and blue thing comes from gangs in New York, or South Central or something.
  • THEY BANNED HOODIES???? I would have friggen died at my highschool if they did that....

bandanas were also banned at my highschool...i dont remember what else though...
  • Hoodies aren't banned, but they prefer us to not wear them.

And . . . . SNOW!

My area is supposed to get up to 11 inches tonight!

Yeah, I'm not having school tomorrow. wink.gif
  • omg it was supposed to snow 10 cm last night but it didnt! so instead we are getting 30 cem over the next few days... which is exactly a foot! FUCK THAT shit!
  • I shovelled snow for the first time of the season today. I'm so late.
  • it's ok love...delay delay delay

so are you hearing 30 cm for tomorrow as well?

I love how the other girl i work with tells the boss she wont be able to come if it snows so i have to do both jobs since "well rose will be there! so dont worry"
    Shakes fist hard*