In this Discussion

New Years

edited November -1 in OK Go
HOw bout I'm home on New Years and it totally sucked but then, I flipp because Ok Go is on a fricken roof singing to god knows how many people! The bad thing is you had to keep fliping chanels to her them and no one formally announced them but still what beter band is there to ring in the new year??? I hope this means good things for the guys!

Happy New Year...2006 best year EVER

Comments

• ESPN didn't even show them really because they went to commerical break. I watched it on MSN Video though, and I recorded it with my camera. The only problem I have is getting it on my computer. I think they'll put it up soon on MSN. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
  • ESPN played Invincible during one set of clips. They show clips of music videos... there is none for Invincible, so they showed clips of what looked like 2 different live shows... but I freaked... and then they showed 30 secods of Get Over It, but you coudln hear Damian.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Jan 1 2006, 06:07 AM)
    ESPN played Invincible during one set of clips. They show clips of music videos... there is none for Invincible, so they showed clips of what looked like 2 different live shows... but I freaked... and then they showed 30 secods of Get Over It, but you coudln hear Damian.

Was it before or after midnight? I'm assuming it was before. I made my friends turn on ESPN so I could catch them, but that was after midnight, and I gave up after a little while and we just turned on Oh No instead.

Mind you, this is how I lost Lord of the Rings Monopoly...too busy trying to see OK Go on TV... tongue.gif
  • Oh i didn't see them. But my friend was in New York, and she called me to at around 9:30 CA time to inform me that she ran into Damian in an elevator in her hotel. :/ i hate her right now. haha
  • what a lucky, lucky lady
  • QUOTE (rooneyhappy @ Jan 2 2006, 03:15 AM)
    Oh i didn't see them. But my friend was in New York, and she called me to at around 9:30 CA time to inform me that she ran into Damian in an elevator in her hotel. :/ i hate her right now. haha

What hotel was she staying at??? Was it in Times Square??? If I had gone, I would have stayed at some hotel in Times Square that my friend's aunt works at, and if it's the same hotel that Damian was staying at...damn, I'm going to be pissed. tongue.gif

I want you to know I gasped when I read that. Quelle chance!!!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 2 2006, 09:11 PM)
    What hotel was she staying at??? Was it in Times Square??? If I had gone, I would have stayed at some hotel in Times Square that my friend's aunt works at, and if it's the same hotel that Damian was staying at...damn, I'm going to be pissed. tongue.gif

I want you to know I gasped when I read that. Quelle chance!!!

i dropped my phone in shock when she told me. and then i told her that i hated her. and then i told everyone at the party i was at how much i hated her. and she was on the phone laughing at me haha.

anyways to answer your question... i have no idea what hotel she stayed at. but i'll ask her next time i talk to her, and i'll let you know.
  • oh man. i was so close, yet so smashed that i couldn't have gotten there if i wanted to. i guess this is what i get for trying to stay away from that times square ridiculousness.
    neat about the hotel and your friend.