In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• speedo's make me smile, but im not sure they make me happy.
  • They make me happy... tongue.gif
  • i cant say im surrised, you seem the type.
  • It was a joke, actually. Like you were supposed to laugh, not label me. You know, like humor...? huh.gif
    Boxers>Briefs. That's no joke.
  • sad.gif Now I want to move to Florida. I think eventually it'd get old though.
  • cause old people live in florida? was you making a funny? you should have been, and what does boxers>briefs mean anyone? is it a math thing?
  • Boxers are better than briefs, sweetie. And I HATE math. Of all the things in the world you could have said, it had to be about Math. ANd in THIS THREAD! What a downer. Also, Boxer briefs are ok ish, and jock straps are just disgunting, unless you're actually wearing them because you play a sport. Then they're alright. And Banana Hammocks and Elephant Trunks are just wrong. And probably very uncomfortable, huh?
  • im wearing red bowling themed boxers as we speak, or in this case type, i should get some real nice tight briefs, and a stuffing sock, for extra appeal. and i think ive said too much.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 10 2006, 05:38 PM)
    im wearing red bowling themed boxers as we speak, or in this case type, i should get some real nice tight briefs, and a stuffing sock, for extra appeal. and i think ive said too much.

blink.gif Hmmm. biggrin.gif
  • its all in the sock. insert wink here.
  • What doesn't make me happy:

Fake bulges.
    Finding out that I've fallen in love with love again, and that the guy I've loved for the past year I've only loved because I saw only what I wanted to see. ANd I liked him because of some childish prince charming fantasy only to be disappointed at the realization that he's not perfect. Which totally isn't his fault, but it's getting old...
  • thats intense i guess.

you need to give fake bulges a chance, and dont try to fall in love, cause it doesnt work that way.
  • I didn't really. I'm just tired of finding out that the guys I'm dating are losers.
  • one mans (or womans) loser is another man(or womans) not loser, like beck.
  • Are you calling me a loser? Or am I just a loser to some people? I'll kick them all.
  • Mmm
    What makes me happy:
    AFRICAN DRUMMING. because you all know you care. sorry. i'm just super stoked that i get to african drum again. it's been the only thing making me super happy this year (ok go does too of course... it's just not as... interactive...)
    and
    IM BACK! My second comeback in like... a month. i should stop leaving.
  • no im not saying your a loser, but if you want to leave no doubt in anyoned mind that you arent, you need to start stuffing.
  • RAIN DANCING while it's already raining. That way you can't fail. But I did it once and it stopped raining. That made me sad.
  • probably didnt work cause you didnt sacrifice a virgin.
  • I AM a virgin. What are you talking about? They didn't do that. I'm not drunk. So stop it.