In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• OK, I have to say this because I need a place to rant and the girl forum seemed like the right place.

The wire on my fav. bra just decided to escape... and that makes me angry. Damn you bra, I loved you.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 26 2006, 11:15 PM)
    OK, I have to say this because I need a place to rant and the girl forum seemed like the right place.

The wire on my fav. bra just decided to escape... and that makes me angry.  Damn you bra, I loved you.

I HATE THAT!!!! It always happens to my favorite ones, too! WHY!?!?!?
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 27 2006, 04:18 AM)
    I HATE THAT!!!!  It always happens to my favorite ones, too!  WHY!?!?!?

I know! I am so good to it too. Really, it's like a fucking pet... without all that unconditonal love. I don't know. It makes me so angry when the wire decides to make a sudden burst for freedom.

Goddamnit, heels are bad enough and thongs can get on my nerve... you'd think bras would at least cooperate a tad.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 26 2006, 11:26 PM)
    I know!  I am so good to it too.  Really, it's like a fucking pet... without all that unconditonal love.  I don't know.  It makes me so angry when the wire decides to make a sudden burst for freedom.

Goddamnit, heels are bad enough and thongs can get on my nerve... you'd think bras would at least cooperate a tad.

I agree. I think they hate us. I really do.

Heels like to make me trip for some reason. I wore them to a play once last year and I tripped on my own foot when I was walking. And I can walk just fine in heels normally! I don't know what the deal was. dry.gif
  • Haha. I had these beauuuuuutiful (so beautiful, they deserved all those "u"s) heels. They ended up trying to rape my foot and, instead, cauing numerous blisters. I ended up walking around prom in bare feet (which I actually prefer for the most part, except on the school's floor. Eeeeeeh, bacteria suburbia.)
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 26 2006, 11:33 PM)
    Haha.  I had these beauuuuuutiful (so beautiful, they deserved all those "u"s) heels.  They ended up trying to rape my foot and, instead, cauing numerous blisters.  I ended up walking around prom in bare feet (which I actually prefer for the most part, except on the school's floor.  Eeeeeeh, bacteria suburbia.)

that's why I bring flip-flops!
  • Oooh, see, you are far smarter than I (is that correct grammar? Whatever, it makes me sound like a pseudo intillectual and I love it).

I will remember that for next time.
  • Geniuses! This is why I keep coming back!

(besides my love for the Go)
  • I came accross these on the net and I thought they looked preety coolio...

their called canteen purses and they are made out of Canteen gourds...i wish i was that handy tongue.gif
  • My favorite purse:

My aunt gave it to me.
  • This is what I'm wearing to my Sadie's Hawkins dance.

On my bod:

On my feet:

On my head:
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Feb 9 2006, 06:21 PM)
    On my bod:

blink.gif
    i wouldn't be able to fit in my car in that...
  • hahaha.. laugh.gif Just letting you know darbie starpower, you're avatar icon thing is seriously making me laugh... it's like a diabetic hyperventilating panda that needs meds
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Feb 9 2006, 06:41 PM)
    hahaha..  laugh.gif  Just letting you know darbie starpower, you're avatar icon thing is seriously making me laugh... it's like a diabetic hyperventilating panda that needs meds

biggrin.gif
    their called canteen purses and they are made out of Canteen gourds...i wish i was that handy

blink.gif Those were so weird when I scrolled down and saw them, they looked like moldy donut melon things with extremely large sprinkles, headbands, and fur...
  • i think they are just gourds hollowed out with fur, leather, and beads attacked for decoration... also engraved bone and teeth...

... i dunno, i like em...
  • I would probably play them like drums and piss everyone off with all the noise.
  • it's a betsey johnson. and i want it.
  • today i bought these from urban outfitters:
    except the skirt is a dark brown

hooray!
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Feb 12 2006, 12:50 AM)
    today i bought these from urban outfitters:
    hooray!

I'm in love.