In this Discussion

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 29 2006, 02:44 PM)
    i wish =p

no wait...YOU wish =p

you had it right the first time dear tongue.gif
  • YOU wish =p
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 29 2006, 03:09 PM)
    YOU wish =p

NO!!!

ok well maybe just a little rolleyes.gif
  • haha...

back on topic..

your old sig was better =p
  • my old sig was awesome! but i needed a change, and i'm obsessed with dane cook right now so he wins tongue.gif
  • mine has been altered and made better

huzza for change
  • my signature is based upon 2 very real, but very bizzare conversations, that have lead to inside jokes and running gags with the boys. oh and its monday, no ones aroung and it makes me sad.
  • I'm here, yo!

11:11 MAKE A WISH!
  • i like jades julian avatar... at least i think that's julian in her avatar... can i get some confirmation jade?!?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Feb 4 2006, 11:13 PM)
    i like jades julian avatar... at least i think that's julian in her avatar... can i get some confirmation jade?!?

YES YOU CAN, DARBIE!!!!

AMEN!!

mmm . . . . Julian . . .
  • i like jades sigi LOL

biggrin.gif

OMG i don't know why I love this so much... I know its some sort of inside joke i don't understand.... but I can't help it... I'm transfixed by this truck... QueenofthePosers awesome avatar.
  • hahahahahaha, I love that truck! It makes me laugh, just as much as Darbie's new panda!

hahahaha, I love it. biggrin.gif
  • lol it's actually not an inside joke, it's something my mom sent me. I love it too! It makes me smile every time I see it cause it's so goofy.
    HAHAHAHA! Another awesometastic Dane Cook Avatar! Very wild hg11 !
  • Ahh..my signature...Matt.

It's a long story, really. So I won't put in all the details.

I like a boy named Matt, who also happens to have the coolest hair imaginable, and is an absolute rock god. He's also an arrogant, shallow bastard, but I prefer not to spread that part too much.

A few weeks ago, he came to school wearing his jacket over his head. He looked me square in the face, then shifted to Kia, who was standing next to me looking at him oddly. "I got a bad haircut" is all he said and walked off. Soon he took off his jacket, under the persuasion of the band teacher and the uncooperativeness of his hair and a random ski cap.

It...wasn't poofy. It lost it's poof. It' Matt-ness. It was flat, straight. Not crimpy and curly like usual.

But, it's growing back, thank the lord. But it's growing back straight!! The horror! Well, kind of wavy, but still! Straight! Now he looks like a shaggy dog.

All in all, I need to learn to stop ranting, and I miss his hair. The quote was from a conversation with my dear friend Sarah, otherwise known as Sars, Banana, Electric Banana, or simply Fish.

But I prefer Sars, as her speech patterns are most definately a deadly, fast-spreading disease.
  • mine has a smiths song

there fore wins by default the best sig
  • darbie starpower's avatar is pretty awesome. I don't know how to show her panda avatar in this message but I told her that it was a diabetic hyperventilating panda that needed meds...way cool.
  • its having a seizure!

"why is no one helping me?...im a sad sad panda"