In this Discussion

OkGo Roach Brooch

edited November -1 in OK Go
Someone should get this for one of the guys.
This is the absolute most disgusting brooch i've ever known about.
Watch the video, I threw up a bit in my mouth... What do u think?

http://www.turnto10.com/news/8206837/detai...ss=pro&psp=news

Comments

• why do people like to buy things for bands?
  • b/c it's fun and i like weird things. smile.gif
  • That's weird and gross.
  • Hey! How come your "Just Three Posts Away From Being Something Else" and I'm "Just FOUR Posts Away From Being Something Else" and yet we still have the same amount of little blue squares??? No fair... laugh.gif
  • ok neverminds. it changed.
  • i saw on headline news. that's just too crazy!
    and i have to agree with oknow, its fun to buy/bring things for bands. i gave the guys ties, and i've seen andy wear mine.
  • Yes! I acquired another blue square! I'm so excited! I am offically "Something Else." whatever that means. AttackoftheElves you're almost there... get posting so we can both be "Something Else."
  • I like to give the guys things. Who doesn't like recieving gifts? I gave Rusty a cake for his birthday and the whole band was really appreciative. It feels good to give things to anyone, and it just feels a lot better to be appreciated too.
  • Oh dear lord... they have leashes.

Eeeeeeeh.... though I admit, it's pretty ingenious, albeit absolutely disgusting.
  • ewwwww . . . that would be like wearing a dead fish for a tie . . .

if that's even possible . . .

hmmmm . . . . . mellow.gif
  • Well, they do have these:

They're (obviously) not real... but they're so entertaining!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Mar 25 2006, 06:27 PM)
    Well, they do have these:

LMAO laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Mar 25 2006, 05:27 PM)
    Well, they do have these:

HAHAHAHAHA!!

If I ever saw one of my teachers wear one of those, I would fall out of my desk laughing.
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Mar 25 2006, 01:31 PM)
    Someone should get this for one of the guys.
    This is the absolute most disgusting brooch i've ever known about.
    Watch the video, I threw up a bit in my mouth... What do u think?

http://www.turnto10.com/news/8206837/detai...ss=pro&psp=news

Hmm, Damian does love his broaches a lot. What would he think of a roach one I wonder? If it wasn't alive, I would be tempted to buy it and see what he thinks. Wait, it it's alive doesn't that mean you have to feed it too? Eww, just too gross. How do you know it's not female and will suddenly start to multiply! blink.gif huh.gif
  • What if someone freaked out and screamed "YOU HAVE A MUTANT JEWEL-HEADED ROACH ON YOU!!!!" And they squashed it on his beautiful paisley shirt . . . .

that would be a shame . . . and it would be really disgusting.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Mar 25 2006, 05:03 PM)
    What if someone freaked out and screamed "YOU HAVE A MUTANT JEWEL-HEADED ROACH ON YOU!!!!"  And they squashed it on his beautiful paisley shirt . . . .

that would be a shame . . . and it would be really disgusting.

Well, it'd give him a story to tell. I wonder if he'd be mad or think it was sad and funny all at the same time. He seems to have a very good disposition.

I on the other hand, after finding out someone squashed it, would hunt the person down and make them pay for two things: They'd owe me the green for that poor stupid roach that I invested all my money in, and for the beautiful paisley shirt they ruined. And if they refused to pay, I will be forced to take them on Judge Judy!
  • I'm worried that if he wears it during the concert that his guitar will smush it. Eww. Roaches just creep me out. Period.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 25 2006, 05:26 PM)
    I'm worried that if he wears it during the concert that his guitar will smush it.  Eww.  Roaches just creep me out.  Period.

His guitar smooshing it? I'm worried that after investing the green to get him that brooch, it will manage to get away from him and get into the audience or into an air conditioning duct and decide it prefers a live away from beautiful paisley shirts.
  • you know, instead of buying one you could just go outside, find a roach and glue some rhinestones on it, much cheaper...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Mar 25 2006, 06:37 PM)
    you know, instead of buying one you could just go outside, find a roach and glue some rhinestones on it, much cheaper...

hmmmm . . . roach bedazzler . . . .

sounds like a new trend waiting to happen.