In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 31 2006, 10:18 PM)
    That would be so cool. In someones house. Wow I cant even imagine how awsome that is.

Check out the last two pages of the thread "South By Southwest" to see what I'm refering to. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 31 2006, 10:27 PM)
    Check out the last two pages of the thread "South By Southwest" to see what I'm refering to. smile.gif

I heard about the house show. But Im just trying to imagine how amazing that is. I mean how close and nice is that!??! blink.gif Wow. Im just. Wow...
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 31 2006, 10:29 PM)
    I heard about the house show. But Im just trying to imagine how amazing that is. I mean how close and nice is that!??! blink.gif Wow. Im just. Wow...

I know! It freaked me out when I heard about it. I was so jealous. I want to turn my house into a concert venue now.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 31 2006, 11:16 PM)
    I know! It freaked me out when I heard about it. I was so jealous. I want to turn my house into a concert venue now.

wink.gif That would be sweet!!
  • My house is perfect for a concert. It's a huge open backyard wear a stage could easily be set up, or they could use our deck. The possibilities are endless. I asked my mom to get OK Go for when i graduate from college, and you'll all be invited if I can get them.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 1 2006, 12:14 AM)
    My house is perfect for a concert. It's a huge open backyard wear a stage could easily be set up, or they could use our deck. The possibilities are endless. I asked my mom to get OK Go for when i graduate from college, and you'll all be invited if I can get them.

You mean all your fellow members of the Offiical OkGo Roach Broach Society will be invite to come, or just Lightamatch4me is invited?
  • Everyone who's a steady member here and on the JC.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 1 2006, 12:24 AM)
    Everyone who's a steady member here and on the JC.

Awesomeness. Will it be a potluck? What should I bring?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 1 2006, 12:17 AM)
    You mean all your fellow members of the Offiical OkGo Roach Broach Society will be invite to come, or just Lightamatch4me is invited?

Lol. laugh.gif Nah I dont think Im that special.
  • Remember, I don't graduate for 3 years, so a lot could happen in that time.
  • Has anyone ever seen or heard about the play that Tim made?
  • No, he told me about it in the interview, but he never mentioned what it was about or what the title was, but I think it was a comedy of some sort.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 1 2006, 02:59 PM)
    No, he told me about it in the interview, but he never mentioned what it was about or what the title was, but I think it was a comedy of some sort.

I can imagine it should be a comedy. Tim's good at giving it to the audience freaky, as he would put it. Comedy is so him. I can't see him doing anything dramatic and depressing.
  • Hmm, wouldn't it be a surprise if it was a drama?
  • I know someone who can act though..Miss Fabulous K

I don't think I would be surprised if it were a Drama.
  • It's true, I'd love to see it.
  • I think it would be more of a darkly comedic drama, if anything.
  • That'd be a change, but I would welcome it. I really want to at least see a script or something, I'm sure it's really good. Tim is just really creative.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 1 2006, 09:57 PM)
    Has anyone ever seen or heard about the play that Tim made?

Yeah... it's called "The Same Dream of Mr. Swifty Du Pont" and apparently involves sumo wrestlers and giant ferrets... at least that was a recent one. It was shown at a one-act festival in Chicago (in june of last year i'm guessing.) i bet his plays are way entertaining..
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 2 2006, 12:32 AM)
    Yeah... it's called "The Same Dream of Mr. Swifty Du Pont" and apparently involves sumo wrestlers and giant ferrets... at least that was a recent one. It was shown at a one-act festival in Chicago (in june of last year i'm guessing.) i bet his plays are way entertaining..

Giant ferrets and sumo wrestlers!? blink.gif
    Yes, his plays must be way entertaining!