In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

i really want that dress but i don't think she makes it anymore sad.gif

i have those shoes and they are seriously my favorite!
  • QUOTE (rooneyhappy @ Feb 19 2006, 09:04 PM)

i have those shoes and they are seriously my favorite!

Those shoes are reaaaaaaallly cute, but I HATE Mischa Barton.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 13 2005, 04:25 PM)
    well as long as this has been bumped... i want this!!!

http://www.noodoll.co.uk/images/browngardenbig.gif

but it's £25.95, which i think puts it over $40 american dollars?.. i've never spent more than $12 on a purse before and don't think i want to start now...

i finally bought this!.. since it's on sale for £18.95...
  • im sorry to stumble awkwardly into this lovely girly thread and all, but what are the best girly shops, that i would likely have over in the uk in my town to put ok go stuff?
  • ummm... i like urban outfitters and H&M. those are the only stores i can think of that we both have, though...

mischa barton wears wierd clothes sometimes... like that whole outfit looks bizzare together...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 20 2006, 12:12 PM)
    im sorry to stumble awkwardly into this lovely girly thread and all, but what are the best girly shops, that i would likely have over in the uk in my town to put ok go stuff?

LMAO!!!

Andy, I want you to know that I laughed sooooooo hard when I read that that my roomie looked up in alarm.

Yeah, H&M is good. I really like H&M. But beyond that....is Top Shop a chain or is it just in London? I never know, but that's the only store I can think of in the UK...and I don' t know if it's "girly" or not...
  • we have top shops, but the girls in there scare me..

we also have a h&m..i got my wallrussian sirt from there (in the manly bit of cource)

i shall see where my travels lead me, glad i made you laugh like a mad (wom)man
  • QUOTE (rooneyhappy @ Feb 20 2006, 03:22 PM)
    mischa barton wears wierd clothes sometimes... like that whole outfit looks bizzare together...

I think it's creative. I wouldn't be shopping at american eagle and old navy or all these other mall stores all the time either if my area had an urban outfitters, H&M, or any GOOD thrift stores.

That's why I go crazy when I visit Ann Arbor. I spend so much time in their urban outfitters and thrift stores. And record stores too. I need to go to Ann Arbor soon.

It's fun to go to Ann Arbor during the art fair in the summer, you can get your winter stuff for $1-$5! I got a pair of gloves, a hat, and scarf there for like $10. I was quite happy. smile.gif
  • If you like purses AND records, its time to make the jump to the record pused...

... this place has a bunch of record puses or you can even make your own custom one...

... so if any of yall have 50 bucks and an Ok Go vinyl your willing to give up, id like to see the finished product blink.gif biggrin.gif
  • other girls like hot watches right??? I hope its not just me...

well I saw these watches

They look wild but I think i might go insane trying to read them...
    What do you guys think?

http://www.elsewares.com/commerce/advanced...?keywords=nooka
  • Yes, yes, how would you read those? I'd go crazy. Although they do look rather cool and Jame Bond-ish.
  • I get it!! There's 6 little bars on each of those 2 columns, giving you the hour, and then the minutes are next to it smile.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 7 2006, 03:37 PM)
    I get it!! There's 6 little bars on each of those 2 columns, giving you the hour, and then the minutes are next to it smile.gif

lol! Wow very high tech. If someone asked me for the time, I'd have to stop and think about it for awhile.
  • I know someone who has a few Nookas, he says that you get used to it fast.
  • wow! those are nice! have you heard of Talus Watches? ugly but funny...
    Digital watches are inexpensive and precise. But, this precision comes at a cost- a quick glance at a digital watch displaying 12:58 does not convey the very human time scale of "it's about 1 p.m.". Digital watches make it all too easy to miss a meeting believing it is closer to noon than to one. Analog watches are better matched to human needs, but suffer from mechanical problems, difficulty matching the hour tick-mark to the hour hand, and poor legibility in the dark.
    http://www.talusfurniture.com/amusements/watch/index.html
  • I love watches, especially really cheap colorful ones. I think my favorite watch is my SpongeBob that drops its pants in order to see the time.
  • oooh! I want one! where do you get it?
  • Payless like 5000 years ago.
  • wow! I have to time travel.
    Go make me a machine and I'll go get some for us.
    okay, like now. go do it. now.
  • I already have one, it's called memories.