In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

edited November -1 in OK Go
So, I know we all have made SOMETHING inspired or for OK Go, so here's the place to show it, whether it be T-Shirts, Drawings, Icons, Banners, or anything else (**cough** roach brooches **cough**).

T-Shirt I made for my friend's birthday.

Shirts I made for my first concert.

Back of the shirt I just made for my mom.

Back of the shirt I just made for me.

Have FUN!

Comments

• 2 posts eh??? hahaha laugh.gif
    puff paint... oh how I love thee...

ummm. fabulous k... we haven't discussed when we're making the roach brooch yet, we're still in the process of developing our little society of roach babies. we'll post it as soon as we figure out how to catch one.. biggrin.gif

A little something I drew earlier tonight, ahah. I got bored, what can I say?
  • Um, just so you know. Milosh has a brown afro. Lol. But that is really good. He also likes cardigans - his fave is a navy blue lacoste one, you should draw him wearing that next time smile.gif

Before they upgraded the website, before Oh No came out, some of my artwork was in the 'fan art' section of the site. But it has all gone now. And I don't still have it. But it was there none the less. Yayness.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 17 2006, 03:58 AM)
    Um, just so you know. Milosh has a brown afro. Lol. But that is really good. He also likes cardigans - his fave is a navy blue lacoste one, you should draw him wearing that next time smile.gif

Before they upgraded the website, before Oh No came out, some of my artwork was in the 'fan art' section of the site. But it has all gone now. And I don't still have it. But it was there none the less. Yayness.

I swear the marker color name was "Muted Brown" or something! Prisma has this tendency of their markers and their color names not matching up, which angers me. grr.

I've probably seen your artwork then, if it was on the site way back in the day. I remember all of the stuff I saw was good, and complained I could never draw anything up to par. haha. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Apr 17 2006, 03:01 AM)

I really like how Rusty actually looks like Rusty. Except egg-shaped. And significantly paler. Because he's an egg. Yeah.

Oh, Damian....
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Apr 17 2006, 01:59 PM)
    I swear the marker color name was "Muted Brown" or something! Prisma has this tendency of their markers and their color names not matching up, which angers me. grr.

I've probably seen your artwork then, if it was on the site way back in the day. I remember all of the stuff I saw was good, and complained I could never draw anything up to par. haha. biggrin.gif

it was okgo south park style hahahah biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Apr 17 2006, 02:01 AM)

That... blink.gif is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!!! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Apr 17 2006, 03:01 AM)

Hehehehe, I love how Tim's eyebrow is cocked.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 17 2006, 11:42 AM)
    Hehehehe, I love how Tim's eyebrow is cocked.

I wanted him to have a look of "What the hell, I'm an egg now?" hahaha.

If you look at the upside broken egg of Damian's head, his eyebrows give off the "Let's both call out my name as we're having sex!" look, with that smug grin and everything. hehehe.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Apr 17 2006, 01:09 PM)
    I wanted him to have a look of "What the hell, I'm an egg now?" hahaha.

If you look at the upside broken egg of Damian's head, his eyebrows give off the "Let's both call out my name as we're having sex!" look, with that smug grin and everything. hehehe.

It's true, Damian is cocky, but he's so hot that I don't think it matters.
  • Fabulous idea for a thread, Hellolover86! I'm glad someone finally posted a thread like this. (Ah, so that must be one of the many reasons why they call you Fabulous K). smile.gif
  • For those of you who claim you're too "scared" to venture over to the Ok Roach Broach thread, here are two fabulous drawings done there. (Ha, I know you guys love to go over there, but you become too shy to post there. Go ahead, post away.)We are trying to come up with a cute picture of our mascot Roachie the Broachie.

Here's one done by Tonetoile:

Here are two done by Oknow. She made a pic of Roachie the Broachie and his girlfriend who does not yet have a name:

And we're still taking any drawings anyone wants to do of Roachie the Broachie. Feel free to post your Roachie the Broachie pic over at the OkGo Roach Broach thread, since all boardies are so talented it makes me jealous.

At the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society, we are dedicated to making fine quality living roach broaches for Damian and the Ok Go lads. biggrin.gif tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 17 2006, 01:44 PM)
    Fabulous idea for a thread, Hellolover86! I'm glad someone finally posted a thread like this. (Ah, so that must be one of the many reasons why they call you Fabulous K). smile.gif

biggrin.gif
  • I love how Dan, Andy and Milosh are just thrilled to be eggs.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 17 2006, 06:51 PM)
    I love how Dan, Andy and Milosh are just thrilled to be eggs.

I personally love Pete's expression. happy.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 17 2006, 06:13 PM)
    I personally love Pete's expression. happy.gif

Good ol' Pete! How do you make an egg have an expression of pure disgust and fright? Give him an "O" face! Works for many different expressions actually, haha.

Apparently Milosh felt the need to comment my myspace about it:
    "hey kim
    just wanted to say nice job on the easter egg thing..
    very accurate drawings of the guys(especialy Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore)
    pete and i are flattered by your images of us, even if they are a little off...i guess the identity of milosh is safe for now, and remains a mystery.."

Oh Milosh, your secret identity will not be safe for long.. muhhahah! ( Well, technically we already know it I just can't remember his face.. ^^; )

I'm going to start my tshirt/airbush project tomorrow, now that I've finally found some airbrush paint. I should have that up in a few days, just to FYI you guys.
  • I love how you drew Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's hair, very retro wavylike and I love how his stache ate his mouth! He just needs some matching pink disco bellbottoms and some gold chains to complete the look. Pimpmaster Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore! Yess! hahaha laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Apr 17 2006, 08:27 PM)
    Good ol' Pete! How do you make an egg have an expression of pure disgust and fright? Give him an "O" face! Works for many different expressions actually, haha.

Apparently Milosh felt the need to comment my myspace about it:
    "hey kim
    just wanted to say nice job on the easter egg thing..
    very accurate drawings of the guys(especialy Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore)
    pete and i are flattered by your images of us, even if they are a little off...i guess the identity of milosh is safe for now, and remains a mystery.."

Oh Milosh, your secret identity will not be safe for long.. muhhahah! ( Well, technically we already know it I just can't remember his face.. ^^; )

I'm going to start my tshirt/airbush project tomorrow, now that I've finally found some airbrush paint. I should have that up in a few days, just to FYI you guys.

You know, if Milosh found it that amusing, I wonder if he fowarded it onto Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, and then to the guys. That'd be great.

Also, I really need to make this t-shirt for the concert next Wednesday....I may just make my "Precious Suspicious Charming Vicious" tee and save the "Free Damian!" one for when I actually have time to stencil...
  • Wow, those eggs are awesome!

Anyway, OK Go as... palm trees!

(as seen in my sig.)
  • QUOTE (Kaylee @ Apr 17 2006, 10:36 PM)
    Wow, those eggs are awesome!
    Anyway, OK Go as... palm trees!

(as seen in my sig.)

Always a classic. smile.gif