In this Discussion

happy birthday tempe!!!

Comments

• QUOTE (76 @ Apr 21 2006, 08:04 PM)
    come to think of it..you owe me money...

She owes me money too. I say we go ambush her at her house. Lol
  • i might just have to cap a ho with my glock....word.
  • H
    HA
    HAP
    HAPP
    HAPPY
    HAPPY B
    HAPPY BI
    HAPPY BIR
    HAPPY BIRT
    HAPPY BIRTH
    HAPPY BIRTHD
    HAPPY BIRTHDA
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY BIRTHDA
    HAPPY BIRTHD
    HAPPY BIRTH
    HAPPY BIRT
    HAPPY BIR
    HAPPY BI
    HAPPY B
    HAPPY
    HAPP
    HAP
    HA
    H
    HA
    HAP
    HAPP
    HAPPY
    HAPPY B
    HAPPY BI
    HAPPY BIR
    HAPPY BIRT
    HAPPY BIRTH
    HAPPY BIRTHD
    HAPPY BIRTHDA
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY BIRTHDA
    HAPPY BIRTHD
    HAPPY BIRTH
    HAPPY BIRT
    HAPPY BIR
    HAPPY BI
    HAPPY B
    HAPPY
    HAPP
    HAP
    HA
    H
    HA
    HAP
    HAPP
    HAPPY
    HAPPY B
    HAPPY BI
    HAPPY BIR
    HAPPY BIRT
    HAPPY BIRTH
    HAPPY BIRTHD
    HAPPY BIRTHDA
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY BIRTHDA
    HAPPY BIRTHD
    HAPPY BIRTH
    HAPPY BIRT
    HAPPY BIR
    HAPPY BI
    HAPPY B
    HAPPY
    HAPP
    HAP
    HA
    H

Happy Birthday, Tempe !!!!
  • Shit hun... you kicked my lame-o bday song in the ass with that. Lol laugh.gif
  • I wanted to be sure that I respond to each of you that I haven't responed to yet because it was so so sweet of you all to show you cared. I had a great time tonight. I mentioned you all to my friends (so now they probably think I'm nuts for having cyberfriends). I got 2 gutter balls but on the 3rd try I got a strike! Of course after that, it all went down hill. I was gutterball galore. It was one of those late night bowling things where they turn down the lights and play good rock music from 10:30 pm to 1 am. I didn't get home till quite late. The music made it fun, like going out to a dance but with bowling.

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 21 2006, 06:34 PM)
    hey now, don't be hitting on my husband, or i'll have to hit on you *shakes fist* and i'd hate to have to do that on your bday...

Lol!! No, I swear I would not steal your hubby. I am loyal to my own hubby, James Bond. Try as he might, he will never have our marriage annuled!

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 21 2006, 06:38 PM)
    this is what i get for sharing my man controling secrets...

Secrets, that I now know, but will only use in an emergency. smile.gif

QUOTE (Suggrr @ Apr 21 2006, 07:28 PM)
    Happy birthday, Tempe!!

I hope your bowling goes well, and that you enjoy Arizona. I'll be in Tucson for 32 hours this weekend, and I know I'll be enjoying the 90 degree weather. biggrin.gif

*is 28, which is definitely older*

Welcome back to AZ, even if it's only for a brief 32 hours! We missed you here. Hey, we're older but at least we can get to concerts easily without having to ask our mommy's permission. (Gosh, already 23 sounds young to me. Oh no, I don't wanna be old!)

Hellolover86, that happy birthday design you made *sniff*. It's beautiful. I feel all choke up.

Thanks for the song Lightamatch4me. It was so nice of you! Those gangstas owe me money actually. I believe I've showed off my house at some point on another thread. You all are welcome to come over for some fresh kool aide. But damned if I'll give you the money that I owe!

(P.S. One of my friends surprised me with a giant birthday cake and candles which he brought into the bowling alley. 24 candles on a cake is way too much. I sense a fire hazzard! But we really could've used your matches, Ms. Glendale)

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 21 2006, 06:11 PM)
    Bowling is hard. I suck at it. Just through the ball down there in the general direction of the middle pin. If you find out you suck, just throw it through your legs, like so:

I would've tried that move, lest I break any valuable body parts and be trampled on.

Unfortunately, that move would have been hillarious, but being that I am highly unathletic, I could not even begin to attempt it.

It is quite late here, nearly 5 am. Nitey nite y'all. Here's a big vitual hug from Tempe straight out to each and every one of you. biggrin.gif
  • Welcome back to AZ, even if it's only for a brief 32 hours! We missed you here. Hey, we're older but at least we can get to concerts easily without having to ask our mommy's permission. (Gosh, already 23 sounds young to me. Oh no, I don't wanna be old!)

Thanks! I'm glad I can go to concerts by myself, without a chaperone! My first SOLO concert was MxPx in Omaha, at age 19!!! And my dad made me take his cell phone, which was this huge old brick of a Motorola. Technology in 1997, y'all! But there are so many more things I can do now that I'm "older." But I still feel young inside, and that does count for something. tongue.gif

If you stink at bowling, get the bumpers out... that way you NEVER have a gutterball. tongue.gif I usually get one or two strikes, and about 4 or 6 gutterballs, whenever I play. Seriously, I'm glad to get more than 30 pins down each game. I'm awful, but I still like to bowl. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 22 2006, 07:51 AM)
    Unfortunately, that move would have been hillarious, but being that I am highly unathletic, I could not even begin to attempt it.
    It is quite late here, nearly 5 am. Nitey nite y'all. Here's a big vitual hug from Tempe straight out to each and every one of you. biggrin.gif

I'm glad you had fun! I always get one strike early on in the game and then I think my luck has changed, but it never does. I wub you, Krose!! wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Suggrr @ Apr 22 2006, 08:20 AM)
    there are so many more things I can do now that I'm "older." But I still feel young inside, and that does count for something. tongue.gif

If you stink at bowling, get the bumpers out... that way you NEVER have a gutterball. tongue.gif I usually get one or two strikes, and about 4 or 6 gutterballs, whenever I play. Seriously, I'm glad to get more than 30 pins down each game. I'm awful, but I still like to bowl. biggrin.gif

The only thing I don't like about bowling is when you have a large team and you have to wait and wait for your turn to play. By the time it's my turn I'm too lazy to play well. Then my turn is already over and I have to wait all over again. You are young! (Plus you're only a few years apart from the Kulash, so you can feel good about that biggrin.gif ) Are you having fun back here in AZ? Why only 32 hours?

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 22 2006, 09:07 AM)
    I'm glad you had fun! I always get one strike early on in the game and then I think my luck has changed, but it never does. I wub you, Krose!! wub.gif

I wub being in the shadows of your fabulousness, Hellolover86. (P.S. How do you and darbs make that cute little pink blushing smiley?) Bowling is so much fun when you play late at night, in the dark ,with glow-in-the dark balls and lots of rock music. Definitely try a light night bowling thing sometime. I highly recommend it. smile.gif

Hey! I wrote L A T E above and it changed it to light night!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 22 2006, 06:10 PM)
    I wub being in the shadows of your fabulousness, Hellolover86. (P.S. How do you and darbs make that cute little pink blushing smiley?)

write wub between two colons wub.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 22 2006, 04:26 PM)
    write wub between two colons wub.gif

Ok let's try it! I wub you darbie wub.gif

Yey! It worked! How did you discover how to do that? You are so clever, Ms.Darbie! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 22 2006, 06:29 PM)
    How did you discover how to do that? You are so clever, Ms.Darbie! biggrin.gif

i learned it in my ninja ph34r.gif training...

actually, just click the "show all" link below the clickable smilies when making a post...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 22 2006, 04:34 PM)
    i learned it in my ninja ph34r.gif training...
    actually, just click the "show all" link below the clickable smilies when making a post...

Woah!!! Cool!!! It's like a secret area of okgoness that I've never known about b4. I'm usually afraid to click on things if I don't know what'll happen. I must learn to be more adventurous!

Weee, I'm going to use this one more often! ----> wacko.gif
  • Oo, oo, oo!!! Forgot to mention, my friend got me a broach for my birthday. No, unfortunately, it was not a roach broach. She knows not of my roach broach project.It was actually a butterfly broach. biggrin.gif
  • HAAAAAAPPY TWO-DAYS-LATE-BECAUSE-I-WAS-AT-MY-DAD'S-HOUSE BIRTHDAY!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 23 2006, 04:01 PM)
    HAAAAAAPPY TWO-DAYS-LATE-BECAUSE-I-WAS-AT-MY-DAD'S-HOUSE BIRTHDAY!

Aww, thanks mixtape! biggrin.gif Hope you had fun with your dad. The bowling went well, and I managed not to drop the ball on my foot too.
  • I so didn't have any fun. At all. But I'm super glad nobody had to go to the hospital as a result of your bowling.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 23 2006, 04:14 PM)
    But I'm super glad nobody had to go to the hospital as a result of your bowling.

All I have to say to that is: lololololololol!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 22 2006, 07:51 AM)
    (P.S. One of my friends surprised me with a giant birthday cake and candles which he brought into the bowling alley. 24 candles on a cake is way too much. I sense a fire hazzard! But we really could've used your matches, Ms. Glendale)

Just as long as you're not hanging around at the HoB in Orlando, you should be fine...wink.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 23 2006, 05:19 PM)
    Just as long as you're not hanging around at the HoB in Orlando, you should be fine...wink.gif

Lol!!! Oh, that's too good! I give you the $10,000 prize of the day for that awesome connection. laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

BTW, the main reason why I agreed to try bowling is because I saw the ok go lads bowling on the "Your So Damn Hot" vid. Yes, I am a fangirl and proud of it!
  • HAPPER BIRTHDAI!

i mean

HAYPER BIRTHDURR

i mean

hey!

hope its a great one and you eat lots of Temp(e)ura, and Temper a lot of Chocolate, Just don't throw a Temper Tantrum.

COOL.