In this Discussion

Spam, what can we do to stop it

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I think we should stop posting any replies we see to spam on this board. Instead, vent your frustration here! Ok Go! Discuss!

Comments

• i'm all for spam, provided spam stands for Stop Posting At our Messageboard...
  • I just emailed Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, I hope he responds. He told me a while back that if people spammed OK Go's YouTube space to tell him, so I guess this is kind of the same thing.
  • agreed.

but we honestly need to get someone to get rid of all this horrible spam. perhaps some one should message milosh on myspace and tell him about it, cause Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore hasn't been on.

you know what i'm going to leave a comment and message him on myspace right now.
  • **goes off to myspace** Milosh loves (or maybe fears) The Trinity, and he usually responds to our comments.
  • i sent him a comment and i think i will bug him with a message as well. i'm sooo sick of this damn spam.
  • when you see spam, forward me the actual thread, so i can figure out what's going on.

thank you kindly,

jorge
  • yay, we've been graced with the presence of the one i will not name but adore nonetheless...
  • Whoa, that was super fast. Thanks Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!
  • oh my the lovely Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is back. i can breath again. btw did anyone already forward him the threads.
  • a spam committe
    that demomishes and eliminates spam before it hurts another thread.
  • I was at dinner with my sister and I came up with a pun for Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore:

Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore Just-ice, kicking spammers ass.

You know, just -> justice? I thought it was cool.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ May 24 2006, 07:12 PM)
    a spam committe
    that demomishes and eliminates spam before it hurts another thread.

Ok, this thread is officially our Spam Committee Thread! When you guys report a spam to Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore or if there's spamming that you want to keep the rest of us up to date on, this is the place to do it!

The Spam Committee is now open *slams down the gabble*
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 24 2006, 07:45 PM)
    HE LIVES!

My thoughts exactly....we're saved (eventually)!
  • Oh, and to be clear: by forward, i mean send me an email telling me where it is. it looks like we're on our own with this one so we'll have to work together, dear postal justice league members.

and to be even more clear: i'm off to the woods for a couple of days where i'll be without the shiny new computer i got today. so if you're a spammer, this would be the weekend to go crazy with your malicious deeds. (note--this does not constitute permission to spam, jerks.)
  • Hurray, Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore! We'll keep an eye on things for you!!! We've missed you! Enjoy your new computer---tootles from Tempe aka Rose

One day, I will make a living roach broach for you too. Robots like broaches don't they?
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ May 24 2006, 09:59 PM)
    (note--this does not constitute permission to spam, jerks.)

This is why Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is my hero.
  • Why the forest? The forest is so...forest-y. I'm just not outdoors-y. What kind of computer did you get?
  • And we really should make darbie or andy mods since they volunteered and we know they'd be good at it...
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ May 25 2006, 06:39 AM)
    And we really should make darbie or andy mods since they volunteered and we know they'd be good at it...

agreed'd, not because my name was mentianed

if me and darbs were mods Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore would sleep better at night not having nighmares about this place being spamed

and because he is a busy busy man, with a wood to look after