In this Discussion

Spam, what can we do to stop it

Comments

• QUOTE (mixtape @ May 24 2006, 08:45 PM)
    HE LIVES!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! *does happy "I adore Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore" dance*

Right. So. I was going to ask if there was anymore spam since I left, but I found the new offending thread. Mofos. Sorry.

QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ May 25 2006, 12:59 AM)
    and to be even more clear: i'm off to the woods for a couple of days where i'll be without the shiny new computer i got today. so if you're a spammer, this would be the weekend to go crazy with your malicious deeds. (note--this does not constitute permission to spam, jerks.)

......why are you going to the woods???
  • cos he's the pope.... smile.gif

haha.

so yeah, um, I hope SOMEBODY understands that
  • haha I do.

I want a new computer...*envy*
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ May 25 2006, 05:48 PM)
    cos he's the pope.... smile.gif

haha.

I...don't...get...it...

What does it all mean????
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ May 25 2006, 06:18 AM)
    he is a busy busy man, with a wood to look after

ohmy.gif

Spammers be ware, our not so secret agents will be here in our times of despair, they are the KGB of the MB woopah!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ May 25 2006, 11:48 PM)
    cos he's the pope.... smile.gif

haha.

your my hero jen
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ May 26 2006, 07:04 AM)
    your my hero jen

of course no one will tell me what it means
  • I'm happy this thread is working. No spammers yet. But now that I've said that, some jerk is bound to spam and need an ass-whooping.
  • AN EVIL DOER! KILL, ROACHIE!
  • So does this count as spam? or is that just blantant stupidity?
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ May 30 2006, 07:07 PM)
    So does this count as spam? or is that just blantant stupidity?

Ha ha, stupid jerks. I'm gonna e-mail Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore just to let him know about it. He is our bodyguard!
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ May 30 2006, 10:07 PM)
    So does this count as spam? or is that just blantant stupidity?

Well, he's whoring a website..
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 30 2006, 09:31 PM)
    Well, he's whoring a website..

But does one who whores always count as a spammer? There are different levels of whoring. Then there are the Whore-Hey levels. (haha, bad pun, please don't punch me in the face, Jor ge!)

Would I count as a spammer if I started a thread telling everyone about my OK Go Database, or would the rules be bent because it's directly propotionate to the message board's muse? Because, I'd like to know ahead of time, before I piss everyone off. biggrin.gif
  • haha when will people learn.
  • But the account was created just for that post. Plus everyone loves you so no, of course we wouldn't get mad.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 30 2006, 09:54 PM)
    But the account was created just for that post. Plus everyone loves you so no, of course we wouldn't get mad.

Fantastic. I love you back. Expect it within the week.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 30 2006, 10:08 PM)
    Ha ha, stupid jerks. I'm gonna e-mail Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore just to let him know about it. He is our bodyguard!

Have you emailed Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore already? 'Cause I just typed up a message that I was about to send, haha.
  • It sucks when people waste profiles to just post spam or 1 or 2 things =\
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 30 2006, 08:05 PM)
    Have you emailed Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore already? 'Cause I just typed up a message that I was about to send, haha.

Yeps, I e-mailed Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. But you can feel free to as well because you are a jedi master!

(Damn, jedi_grrlie, you know I'm trying to break my addiction to the boards.)

Ooo, did Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore take care of the problem already? Damn, he truly is amazing. I want to make him a roach broach. Who's with me?
  • I'm with you!!! Roach Broach is fun to say hahaha roach broach roach broach roach broach roach broach biggrin.gif fun.