In this Discussion

What are you listening to right now this second?

Comments

• QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 25 2006, 12:04 PM)
    Feel It- the Penfifteen Club

Hell yeah! The Penfifteen Club are awesome! You live in LA or heard about them thru Myspace?

OK Go-"It's A Disaster"
  • "State Street Residential" DCFC

and now i go, DCFC is making me tooo mellow... i might just find such a relaxed state that I fall asleep at my computer...

NIGHT ALL!
  • The frontman in Wolfmother is probably the most DOG-UGLY person EVER!

Feeder ~ Buck Rogers
  • Getaway - The Music
  • dont be shallow - sondre lerche
  • whatever track 7 on the raconteurs album is called, i'm too lazy to get up and look at the case...
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jun 26 2006, 02:06 AM)
    The frontman in Wolfmother is probably the most DOG-UGLY person EVER!

Feeder ~ Buck Rogers

You only listen to pretty guys eh? on an unrelated matter, HAPPY BELATED GAY PRIDE WEEK EVERYONE! BE HAPPY OF WHO YOU ARE!

"State Street Residential" Death cab for cutie
  • HAHAH i was at the pride parade yesterday! it was soo much fun!!!! we dressed up as super heros since this years theme was fearless...
    Now my mother thinks that i am a lesbian but meh!

i am listening to I cant go for taht by hall and oats - again easy rock cheese!

HEY MEL - dont forget GAGTA! (i wrote that in pretty sharpie silver marker on my work binder now every1 is like "whats gagta?")
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 26 2006, 10:20 AM)
    HAHAH i was at the pride parade yesterday! it was soo much fun!!!! we dressed up as super heros since this years theme was fearless...

HEY MEL - dont forget GAGTA! (i wrote that in pretty sharpie silver marker on my work binder now every1 is like "whats gagta?")

Glad you had fun at pride!

GAGTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORD! I will not forget! Glad your spreading the word by way of pretty silver sharpie!

"That's Incentive" Death cab for cutie
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 27 2006, 12:20 AM)
    HAHAH i was at the pride parade yesterday! it was soo much fun!!!! we dressed up as super heros since this years theme was fearless...

Well, you ARE getting married to two other women, it is a pretty easy mistake to make, hehe

Blur ~ Girls And Boys
  • QUOTE (Mad @ Jun 26 2006, 07:12 AM)
    Getaway - The Music
    someone else likes The Music?! blink.gif
    brilliant.

"Angela" - stellastarr* wub.gif
  • I haven't heard of the music.. But i lurve le stellastarr

Blur ~ Beetlebum
  • "daftendirekt" Daft punk
  • "In Action" We Are Scientists
  • "These Are None But Shining Hours" The Books.

<3 <3
  • "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol
  • "belle" jack johnson
  • "respect" aretha franklin
  • perfect memory - remy zero
  • Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Way Out