In this Discussion

9027 KM

Comments

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 23 2006, 01:47 AM)
    Apparently this is a Texas thing as most of my friends from out of state don't give a hoot about DP. DP rocks, if you don't know that, God will make sure you burn in Hell, just you wait.

God loves Dr. Pepper.

I hate Dr. Pepper. My mom loves it.

I was about to disprove your theory, but my mom was born in TX. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Jun 23 2006, 05:22 AM)
    I'm sorry if any of you took what I said as being snarky about what I know. I never came on this post and waved it around that I know stuff, I just said something in response to Karleigh's comment. There's a reason why I don't comment on most of this stuff, including some of the videos and such that have been popping up here lately... it's exactly what you're saying, Katy. I'm sorry if any of my posts seem that way.

not at all, your posts werent snarky
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 23 2006, 10:35 AM)
    not at all, your posts werent snarky

yes your posts are never snarky. it be others... i guess.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Jun 22 2006, 11:14 AM)
    Edited as not to offend anyone (?)

dont worry sweets... it wasnt you that was pissing me off...

and im fine now... i promise ill stop crying like a lil' child.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Jun 23 2006, 12:22 AM)
    I'm sorry if any of you took what I said as being snarky about what I know. I never came on this post and waved it around that I know stuff, I just said something in response to Karleigh's comment. There's a reason why I don't comment on most of this stuff, including some of the videos and such that have been popping up here lately... it's exactly what you're saying, Katy. I'm sorry if any of my posts seem that way.

No, it's cool. I sent you a PM. smile.gif But yeah....what other people said....
  • Yep, so it's always me that pisses people off. Good to know.
  • dude DP is the shit or mr. pibb whatever people up north call it. btw i live really south part of tx/us so everyone is up north except mexico.
    dude the cokes in the glass bottles from mexico are just too good.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jun 25 2006, 01:39 PM)
    dude DP is the shit or mr. pibb whatever people up north call it. btw i live really south part of tx/us so everyone is up north except mexico.

See, if Denise agrees, you know it's right. You know what's also good? Orangina. If you're anything like me, you pronounce it like "vagina" just to freak people out.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jun 25 2006, 01:39 PM)
    dude DP is the shit or mr. pibb whatever people up north call it. btw i live really south part of tx/us so everyone is up north except mexico.

ohmy.gif Did you just inadvertantly say that Dr. Pepper is the same as Mr. Pibb?!!?!?! BLASPHEMY, I SAY! Have you ever tried Mr. Pibb? It's horrible! It's got almost the same ingredients as DP, except it's flat and watered down. Clearly not the same as a DP experience. Mr. Pibb tried for his doctorate but partied too much and flunked out of college. And now he mows lawns for 5 bucks an hour and no one likes him. He's the creepy pedophile-looking guy of the Coke family.

If anything, Dr. Wham is the same as Dr. Pepper, since it's bottled by the same people(Buffalo Rock Bottling Co.) and is exactly the same but has more caffine than DP. And the only reason it's around is because there's a DP bottleneck around Birmingham, AL and they send that to areas that are Pepsi-dominate up north.

They have this really great tasting flavor of Coke at the World of Coke in Atlanta, Ga that's pink and from Taiwan or somewhere, but it's like watermelon-cherry flavored or something. It's soooo good, I snuck an empty bottle in and brought some extra home with me. laugh.gif The nastiest flavor I've had is licorice, which apparently is popular in Scotland or somewhere around there. It's so foul.
    Mr. Pibb tried for his doctorate but partied too much and flunked out of college. And now he mows lawns for 5 bucks an hour and no one likes him. He's the creepy pedophile-looking guy of the Coke family.

LMAO, that's great.

Aw whoever thought up the distance thing is super smart. And I must say, this makes the 33 minute track of someone breathing far more sentimental than creepy now. good job!
  • Andi <--- is happy she's not the one that started the thread.

I have been wondering the same thing, but I didn't bother to ask. I don't think I've ever really listened to it all the way through...I've fast forwarded through it stopping it when I heard sound or something. I've personally given up on it lol. There's 13 other enjoyable tracks!
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 26 2006, 01:51 AM)
    ohmy.gif Did you just inadvertantly say that Dr. Pepper is the same as Mr. Pibb?!!?!?! BLASPHEMY, I SAY! Have you ever tried Mr. Pibb? It's horrible! It's got almost the same ingredients as DP, except it's flat and watered down. Clearly not the same as a DP experience. Mr. Pibb tried for his doctorate but partied too much and flunked out of college. And now he mows lawns for 5 bucks an hour and no one likes him. He's the creepy pedophile-looking guy of the Coke family.

If anything, Dr. Wham is the same as Dr. Pepper, since it's bottled by the same people(Buffalo Rock Bottling Co.) and is exactly the same but has more caffine than DP.

1)Mr. Pibb is not the same because only Dr. Pepper was created in San Marcus, TX, and Mr. Pibb doesn't have chapstick.
    2)Where can I get me some of that Dr. Wham????

QUOTE (AndiBOT @ Jun 26 2006, 09:52 AM)
    Andi <--- is happy she's not the one that started the thread.

I have been wondering the same thing, but I didn't bother to ask. I don't think I've ever really listened to it all the way through...I've fast forwarded through it stopping it when I heard sound or something. I've personally given up on it lol. There's 13 other enjoyable tracks!

Yes, it's best just to give up.
  • lmao how this got from track 14 to dr. pepper. has anyone tried that coke black, for some reason i'm just to afraid to try it. i'd just rather have like 3 dp to stay up and study.
  • If Dr. Pepper made something like Vault or Red Bull, i'd buy them out.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 26 2006, 10:59 AM)
    1)Mr. Pibb is not the same because only Dr. Pepper was created in San Marcus, TX, and Mr. Pibb doesn't have chapstick.
    2)Where can I get me some of that Dr. Wham????

Dr. Wham should be at your local skeevy gas station or Super Wal Mart, located 9027 feet away from your house(this is me, pretending to stay on topic). If you can't find it, come back to Florida, because it's become more popular than expected around here.

Mr. Pibb needs to die, he's an indecent human being!

..yeah.

Yeah, I'm too scared to try Coke Black too..I hear it tastes exactly like coffee and Coke mixed together though, so I might just make me some homemade stuff and save the 3 bucks, haha.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 26 2006, 02:08 PM)
    Dr. Wham should be at your local skeevy gas station or Super Wal Mart, located 9027 feet away from your house(this is me, pretending to stay on topic). If you can't find it, come back to Florida, because it's become more popular than expected around here.

Mr. Pibb needs to die, he's an indecent human being!

..yeah.

Yeah, I'm too scared to try Coke Black too..I hear it tastes exactly like coffee and Coke mixed together though, so I might just make me some homemade stuff and save the 3 bucks, haha.

lol isn't their a dr. thunder?? doesn't walmart make that one?
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jun 30 2006, 10:56 PM)
    lol isn't their a dr. thunder?? doesn't walmart make that one?

Yup, it's Wal Mart's brand. (I think it's labeled Sam's Club, after Sam Walton, Wal Mart's creator.) It's okay in the first five minutes of drinking it, but then it mysteriously goes flat. haha.

I just tried "Vault" earlier and you know how they say it tastes like a soda? Well..it doesn't. It tastes like a soda with moldy ass in it. And then they added some piss for good measure. Plus, it doesn't really kick like an energy drink. It just..dumps 600 pounds of sugar in your system at once and then you crash like a coke addict(the bad kind of coke, not the drink) with no money. It's mucho lame in my book. dry.gif

In somewhat on-topic news, I can garauntee you'll find at least 600 Wal Mart's interlaced within the distance of 9027km. And an 80% chance they're Super Wal Mart's with a McDonald's or Subway. Plus, a 30% chance the cashier will know what the crap they're doing. And a .001% chance you'll see me working in an airbrush stand in one of them.
    But that's only if you include Florida in that 9027km.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jul 1 2006, 01:39 AM)
    In somewhat on-topic news, I can garauntee you'll find at least 600 Wal Mart's interlaced within the distance of 9027km. And an 80% chance they're Super Wal Mart's with a McDonald's or Subway. Plus, a 30% chance the cashier will know what the crap they're doing. And a .001% chance you'll see me working in an airbrush stand in one of them.

.........what does that have to do with Sweden??
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 30 2006, 10:39 PM)

Ha ha ha! So funny! Florida sounds a lot like AZ. Are there Walmart's in Europe?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 1 2006, 04:25 AM)
    Ha ha ha! So funny! Florida sounds a lot like AZ. Are there Walmart's in Europe?

I know there's at least one in Germany...so that's probably a good sign for the rest of Europe.