In this Discussion

OK Go on Fuse

edited November -1 in OK Go
I was just watching the preview right now and they're gonna show when they were on..I'm recording it, but if you have Fuse tune in quick.

Comments

• wait are they on the show for awhile or was it just a quick thing, cause i'm watching it right now and i don't see them.
  • I think it'll be pretty quick because I just saw the preview with them dancing and I don't really remember what she said, but I think they were on months ago and they're showing a clip. I'm not sure.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Jun 26 2006, 04:17 PM)
    I think it'll be pretty quick because I just saw the preview with them dancing and I don't really remember what she said, but I think they were on months ago and they're showing a clip. I'm not sure.

oh really, damn i totally missed the clip and i wanna watch the show if the guys aren't on it. sad.gif
  • Damn it would suck if they don't show it..there's still 1/2 hr left so they might show it. I'll post if I see anything..this would be embarrassing if they don't show anything. Maybe they'll be on that Rockzilla Viewers Poll tomorrow...maybe best dance video? Iono.

She said they're gonna show Daily Download's boldest moment..maybe that's it?
  • they just showed them! I hope everyone saw it...it was awesome! I never knew they went on Daily Download and much less did THE dance! That was awesome!!!
  • They showed them dancing next to their video back from November..I'll get it online in a lil' but I think I might have to record it again because my TV is wide so it looks kinda weird and you might hear my mom in the background. I'll post and then if I have to re-record I will.
  • Lol, wow, they've really got that dance down by heart! Lol, so cool the way they can do exactly along with the original music vid. The Kulash's hair looks so cute. I don't have cable, so I'm so happy you posted it, AttAcKoftheELVES. You rock, girl! tongue.gif
  • Bah! I downloaded it but.....no picture?? It's a vid file, right?? My computer hates me. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 26 2006, 11:17 PM)
    Bah! I downloaded it but.....no picture?? It's a vid file, right?? My computer hates me. tongue.gif

I'll post it on Youtube. I don't know if I should hate youtube or love it...They deleted my account and all my videos!!
    but...speaking of OK Go..I was searching through my Seventeen mag and I found a OK Go poster in the background of one of the pictures.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Jun 27 2006, 03:46 PM)
    I'll post it on Youtube. I don't know if I should hate youtube or love it...They deleted my account and all my videos!!
    but...speaking of OK Go..I was searching through my Seventeen mag and I found a OK Go poster in the background of one of the pictures.

Lol! Good eyes! Maximum coolness the person must have who designed the background on that pic.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Jun 27 2006, 06:46 PM)

Ummm....that's kinda cool. I want that poster, haha.
  • Thanks for posting the video!! biggrin.gif
  • That ad with the poster is in this month's CosmoGIRL! too.
  • I also heard it was in Teen People. BTW, where can I get that poster? It's not the same square one that I always see floating around, it's big and it actually says OK Go on it. I MUST find it.