In this Discussion

What did you do today?/how was your day? (

2»

Comments

• **bump**

I woke up late and didn't go to church. I plan to go to Home Depot and Sam's Club to get stuff for the 4th of July Party with my parents. Yesterday I organized all my Mary Kay stuff, and it looks pretty now. I have the ability to spend money in mass quantities without caring, I learned that about myself yesterday.

I like this thread, we should keep it.
  • ive done not much of nothing

played on the ps2 mostly all day

managed to resist playing sims2, as that would just ruin me again

also been thinking when work will start making me tie my manly hear back

which i imagen to be very soon as its past the "OMG TIE IT BACK YOU HIPPY" point

heh they wanted me to cut it

which just got a very very strong glare from me

Work: cut your hair
    me: Glare

and such...

other then that ive just been moping about the football

also this thread is abit redundent with most people posting the same stuff in random stuff

so either we keep it all in there or move it over to here..

babble babble

[EDIT]

no matter how many times i do it, putting my hair in a allbe it manly bobble, kills all manlyness

i need to tie my hair in like barbed wire or sumthing to feel manly with it

also ive listened to 12 albums in a day, which was rather an amazing exp as i hadnt listend to them before
    oh and sumone added me to msn, i think i know who it is..
  • I wanna play, i actually did something exciting today for the first time since my operation smile.gif

I went on a road trip to wiltshire with my best friend to pick up her boyfriend from the army barracks just so we could have an impromptu birthday bbq for her. There was lots of singing and catching up and, sweat eugh (god she needs to invest in a car with air con hehe) and uncooked chicken and mango smoothie all over our legs and her car (haha ooooops)

yeah.

Oh and ryan blew me out for tomorrow as i tried to make plans with him. He blew me out for having "a lot of poo to do" yeah, what the hell does that mean?!

Yeah that was my dad, scrubbing the last bit i had an awesome (and probably sunburnt) time. Yay!

That was supposed to say DAY, not DAD, but I can't be bothered to click 'edit' so I'm just fast replying onto the bottom of it hah. I'm so lazy.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 2 2006, 11:36 PM)
    I wanna play, i actually did something exciting today for the first time since my operation smile.gif

I went on a road trip to wiltshire with my best friend to pick up her boyfriend from the army barracks just so we could have an impromptu birthday bbq for her. There was lots of singing and catching up and, sweat eugh (god she needs to invest in a car with air con hehe) and uncooked chicken and mango smoothie all over our legs and her car (haha ooooops)

yeah.

Oh and ryan blew me out for tomorrow as i tried to make plans with him. He blew me out for having "a lot of poo to do" yeah, what the hell does that mean?!

Yeah that was my dad, scrubbing the last bit i had an awesome (and probably sunburnt) time. Yay!

That was supposed to say DAY, not DAD, but I can't be bothered to click 'edit' so I'm just fast replying onto the bottom of it hah. I'm so lazy.

<incert bowl movement joke>

dont worry bout it jen

sounds like youve had a funner day then me...im being raped by moths atm
  • LOL and you can feel that how? I imagine they have very very teeeeny penises (is the plural f penis, peni? haha) hmmmmm blink.gif
  • me and my friend had this argument (dont ask why..)

it is actully "penises"

one penis
    two penises

dear god they keep flapping at my face

i love moths, but stay away from my eyes god damnit
  • I helped a woman in one of those electric carts at Sam's Club today. Her cart broke and I got help.
  • Well, my day rocked.

First, I woke up at 10...only going to bed 5 hours before.

THEN, I didn't leave the house all day.

I spent the rest of the day waiting for company that never showed.

Then, as if the lovely events of earlier weren't great enough, I spent all night flippin for any other CD in my collection BESIDES OK Go (I've been playing them non stop ever since June 21st and I think it's time to give it a short break).

</sarcasm>

Nah, my day actually wasn't all that bad...just boring. That's all I got though smile.gif

-Andi