In this Discussion

What'd I miss?

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Hello peeps. It's me. I haven't been by in so long! I don't know what happened. Life I guess. Anyway, i'm happy to see the progression of my beautiful people thread, lol. Oh, and I just wanted to check and see who is still here from back in the day?! biggrin.gif Update me on your life! YAY!

P.S. Happy independence day!

Comments

• i'm still here!.. sai peeked in yesterday, and now you... yay! for old school!ers returning...
  • welcome back?!! i'm still here...i'm actually doing my radio show...little less than 30 minutes left...
    WHFR.FM
  • im still here if i count as old school new school?

hope all is well in shirt making land
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 4 2006, 03:07 PM)
    im still here if i count as old school new school?
    hope all is well in shirt making land
    you're "middle school," loe...
    OK Go Boardie School
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Jul 4 2006, 08:15 PM)
    you're "middle school," loe...
    OK Go Boardie School

i rember this well my blue cute dj

i think im the only one from that generatin still going?

*waves to we made shirts*
  • I'm still here!

Good to see you back!
  • Blue, I listened to that last half hour of your show, it was nice, and i recognized a lot of the music you played!

I am psyched that I am considered old school according to that thread, because I had worked so hard to get to Old School status on the original forums, lol. I'm happy to see some familiar faces. On an OK GO related note, the last OK Go show I tried to go to was actually sold out. Go OK Go!

EDIT: I just remembered some weird things looking at that thread. Like that "GayOnTuesdays" (or was it Wednesdays?) boardie. That guy was hilarious. I miss stuff like that. I also like how sponge has had the same icon for decades.
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Jul 4 2006, 04:13 PM)
    EDIT: I just remembered some weird things looking at that thread. Like that "GayOnTuesdays" (or was it Wednesdays?) boardie. That guy was hilarious. I miss stuff like that. I also like how sponge has had the same icon for decades.

yeah, everyones gay on tuesdays...
  • Hi, WeMadeShirts. I'm Tempe, I just wanted to introduce myself to you. I've been around here since March. I didn't mean to change the subject as you old timers recollect, but I think you're really cool and you make me long for the old time boards. I wish I could've been there to share in the hillarious insanity. Anyway, I'm Tempe and you're bound to see me around as I am hopelessly addicted to this board. biggrin.gif
  • Hi Tempe, my grandparents live in Youma(sp?) in the winters, ha ha. I'm glad new people like OK Go. And yeah, i'm sorry you missed the old times, they were ridiculously fun.

I also miss Goosey and "board mom" Setsumi. Do they ever come around?
  • Yes, Setsumi definitely comes by, but not miss Goosey. I have a friend from Yuma, but I've never been there. I hear it is quite hot there, and that part of the Stars Wars films from the 70s were filmed there. Is it true that Damian used to leave posts on one of the old boards?
  • HI JULIE. *hugs* I'm still here and I'm so proud to be called Board Mom. haha.
    You're back just when I'm thinking of you, seriously, shades know it's true.

QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Jul 4 2006, 06:20 PM)
    Anyway, i'm happy to see the progression of my beautiful people thread, lol.

Yeah, you evgraved your name on the board and it will never fade wink.gif.

Welcome back, Julie, don't leave us again.
  • Yay! I'm so happy there's as many old school boardies around as there are. I never should have neglected the boards. Setsumi is the best! *hugs back*

Also, I think Goosey was the creator of the original Beautiful People thread on the old board, so props to her! (or whoever it might have been)

Oh and yes, Tempe, I recall there used to be a "questions" thread on the old board where Damian would answer all of our bizarre questions. When we interviewed him before a show he had a HUGE stack of paper on the tour bus that was questions from that thread, but I think he got too overwhelmed by questions to answer them all.
  • That must've been a looooong tims ago cos I've been kicking around for 3 years and I don't remember that.

HOWEVER don't you guys remember when Damian came on here before Oh No was released and corrected all our song lyrics?! haha
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 5 2006, 05:18 AM)
    i rember this well my blue cute dj
    i think im the only one from that generatin still going?
    *waves to we made shirts*

I'm "middle school"...

Hey wemadeshirts!
  • Member No.: 249 <me
    Member No.: 463 < you

so your like afew classes behind me in middle school
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Jul 5 2006, 01:25 AM)
    Yay! I'm so happy there's as many old school boardies around as there are. I never should have neglected the boards. Setsumi is the best! *hugs back*

Also, I think Goosey was the creator of the original Beautiful People thread on the old board, so props to her! (or whoever it might have been)

Oh and yes, Tempe, I recall there used to be a "questions" thread on the old board where Damian would answer all of our bizarre questions. When we interviewed him before a show he had a HUGE stack of paper on the tour bus that was questions from that thread, but I think he got too overwhelmed by questions to answer them all.
    isn't she tho (setsumi)?! wub.gif
    yes, i believe Goosey did start the original Beautiful People thread. i think she popped invery briefly here with a couple posts and hasn't been seen since...sad.gif
    Sug pops in every once in a while...

darbie and 0076 had some kind of wedding. (maybe i'll look for that thread later...)
    some of the newer boardies adopted darbie as their mom, and darbie has adopted some kids on her own.

haha, i remember when the guys had their own question/answer threads...Andy wasn't very responsive, but i think he was the one that commented on gay dancing, Spidey! biggrin.gif
    btw, thanks for listening to my show! smile.gif
  • WeMadeShirts: Welcome back! I'm Karleigh, I'm pretty much as new school as it gets, but I'm a post whore and I've actually liked OK Go for a long time. By the way, I love your identity, because I am a fellow shirt maker myself.

<3K
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 5 2006, 10:27 PM)
    Member No.: 249 <me
    Member No.: 463 < you
    so your like afew classes behind me in middle school

I'm still middle school
  • hello...I'm here and new...just new to the board though...not new to being an OK Go fan. I'm AndiBOT. Just as good as Andi but 35% more fuel efficent.

I'm also a really big dork smile.gif

-AndiBOT