In this Discussion

when!?

edited November -1 in OK Go
ok soo im just wondering when is okgo coming to Vancouver again??? i no they are coming for Panic at the Disco but r they going to come agin???? I hope sooo! biggrin.gif

Comments

• They aren't touring with Panic at the Disco anymore and they haven't announced any Canadian dates. They've only announced shows up till the end of September, though.
  • Rumors of a Japanese and Canadian tour have been floating around for a really long time. Hopefully they aren't just rumors.
  • At the moment, they are available for package/support from September to November, but pretty much all of September will be spent in Europe.. so I'd keep your eyes out in October - November (though they could feasibly tour anywhere during that time).
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Jul 26 2006, 11:41 PM)
    (though they could feasibly tour anywhere during that time).

Or they could get back into the studio...........

Just sayin'...........
  • ohhhh .......ok Thanks!!!!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 27 2006, 01:00 PM)
    Or they could get back into the studio...........
    Just sayin'...........

But their last album came out only a year ago, it seems a little too soon for a new album.
  • They should be laying down demos, at least. We're not expecting a full release by December or anything.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 28 2006, 01:38 PM)
    They should be laying down demos, at least. We're not expecting a full release by December or anything.

Exactly. Damian himself has said in at least two interviews that he'd like to get back into the studio, maybe start working on the 3rd record before the end of the year. That doesn't mean that they're going to release something soon, that just means that they're working on it.

Actually, I think it would be really awesome if they released another EP, just something to tide us over until the next full record. I really wish they'd put out one between OK Go and Oh No, because the first EPs are a perfect bridge between Appendices and OK Go, and I'd really love to hear what that "bridge" between the other two records sounded like. If that makes sense.
  • A bridge? I don't think there was that much of a gap between the sounds.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 29 2006, 02:06 AM)
    A bridge? I don't think there was that much of a gap between the sounds.

Wait a minute. This coming from you who has argued with me over whether or not OK Go and Oh No sound similar at all.

Or where you talking about Appendices and OK Go?
  • Appendices sounds more like Oh No. OK Go is just out there to me. I think that's what I meant.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 1 2006, 10:42 PM)
    Appendices sounds more like Oh No. OK Go is just out there to me. I think that's what I meant.

Really???? No way. Appendices sounds sooooooooooooooo much more like OK Go than Oh No.
  • it would be rad if Ok go came to toronto around september 30th... it would be my one year anniversary of the first time seeing them...
  • It would be rad if OK Go came back to Ontario AT ALL.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 1 2006, 11:44 PM)
    it would be rad if Ok go came to toronto around september 30th... it would be my one year anniversary of the first time seeing them...

Well....they're playing London on the 28th.........and that's the last day of the MCS tour......

So basically I don't know, haha.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 1 2006, 10:43 PM)
    Really???? No way. Appendices sounds sooooooooooooooo much more like OK Go than Oh No.

Appendices and Oh No are both angry-ish, you crazy person.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 2 2006, 12:12 AM)
    Appendices and Oh No are both angry-ish, you crazy person.

I meant musically, you silly person. And how is Oh No angry-ish? Or Appendices for that matter? Aside from "February." And "Don't Ask Me" is just as angry-ish as "February" is.
  • I meant the music itself is more intense and angry on Appendices and Oh No. Like, it sounds more angry and intense. OK Go is so poppy.