In this Discussion

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE AWESOME BIGNESS

Comments

• my favorite part is when andy and damian are up on the handle bars (whatever they are called) and then they stop and pose/point at the camera, A+ stuff.

Also the whole treadmill skating, because that totally makes me want to do it, but then i think i might die if i try.
  • i thought that looked like they were sking.... whateves, skating/sking... still rad!
  • They actually did get hurt a lot, especially Trish.
  • By Jove, They've done it again. I'm voting now.
  • Where in the hell do they get these ingenious ideas from. They struck music video goal TWICE. I still can't believe what I just saw....

-AndiBOT
  • AHHHHH I just watched it, cause I was away the whole weekend.

AHHHHHH

I didn't have sound, cause I'm at the library w/ no headphones, but its still AMAZING.

okay, I'm done now. I think.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jul 29 2006, 12:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=66641
    I didn't have sound, cause I'm at the library w/ no headphones, but its still AMAZING.

That's what happened to me the first time I watched "AMW," 'cause my computer had no sound. (BECAUSE IT HAD NO SOUND CARD, KARLEIGH, DON'T START.) And then when I actually got Oh No, I was REALLY confused when Damian's voice came through the speakers and not Tim's. blink.gif\

Um. That's a REALLY long post.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 1 2006, 05:44 PM)
    Oh, is 3333 the chick Karleigh told me about, who's like, 10 years old and can't spell?

Mhm. I like starting arguments and being all pretentious. It's wonderful. Horrible, I know, but wonderful.

I'm waiting for her to come back from "WATCHING TRL" so I can argue some more. Oh, I'm a bad person and really not that great at arguing... but whatever.

P.S. I love watching AMW live simple because they always crack up during one portion or another. The last time I saw them, Dan (I think it was Dan... my memory is awful) could not keep a straight face. It was wonderful.
  • "Here It Goes" has dropped from having a little flame symbol to a "mild" symbol on the VH1 top 20.

HELP?
  • I need to start voting again. Did anyone notice Damian sorta tripped once in the video?
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Aug 1 2006, 08:19 PM)
    I need to start voting again. Did anyone notice Damian sorta tripped once in the video?

Yep, during his extra-sexy walk. I giggled, I won't lie.
  • Yeah, maybe if he keeps doing that when he tries to sex it up, it'll sink in that he's really just a cute dork.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 1 2006, 04:50 PM)
    Yeah, maybe if he keeps doing that when he tries to sex it up, it'll sink in that he's really just a cute dork.

Nah. He thinks he's sexy, and you know he knows it. (thinks it? Something like that.)
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 1 2006, 03:55 PM)
    Nah. He thinks he's sexy, and you know he knows it. (thinks it? Something like that.)

lol...Close enough.....Hmm...How many votes do you think we'd need to put OK Go back on fire? (not literally...cuz that would hurt....alot)
  • hahaha, i was just watching the video f rom the youtube link and i noticed damian's tie is pinned or taped ofr something to his shirt. that's cute, and very practical.
  • The man loves his brooches.
  • Because I have a really slow and dumb connection speed, I can't really watch the video. So if it's on the television, I can watch it!

So I've voted about five times so far, which is surprising due to my connection. And it has a little flame icon thing, so that means it's HOTTTTTTTTT. Opposed to Paris Hilton, who just has a thermometer. HAHAHAHAHA.

AND VOTE FOR REGINA SPEKTOR!!! For #2 at least.

I've posted the link to VH1 and to the video on my LJ, I'm about to post both links on my myspace page. possibly change my MSN name to the VH1 link. Yeaaaaah.
  • QUOTE (DidiKiwi @ Aug 1 2006, 04:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=67179
    Yeah, maybe if he keeps doing that when he tries to sex it up, it'll sink in that he's really just a cute dork.

I agree. **sigh**

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 1 2006, 03:46 PM)
    Yep, during his extra-sexy walk. I giggled, I won't lie.

I did, too. Katy freaked out, "OMG, this is the part where he trips!"

My favorite part is when Damian's head hits Tim in the nether-regions when he's sliding through his legs. Damian is so tall, and Tim is not. It was bound to happen.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 2 2006, 03:02 AM)
    My favorite part is when Damian's head hits Tim in the nether-regions when he's sliding through his legs. Damian is so tall, and Tim is not. It was bound to happen.

HAHA. I totally forgot about that. My boyfriend (who pointed out the sexy walk), kind of pointed and went, all excited, "OH! Near mess up!" and we went on about mishaps.
  • They still did a great job, too bad they won't be able to perform it at shows.