In this Discussion

Let's Get Baked!

Comments

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 6 2006, 04:16 PM)
    slash? I don't get it.

And you call yourself a Harry Potter fan?!
  • Don't you mean shippers? That's what we call them here.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 6 2006, 04:18 PM)
    Don't you mean shippers? That's what we call them here.

Slash is usually a word used to denote homosexual pairings in fanfiction. Harry Potter is full of slash fans. Their favourite ship is Draco/Harry. Phwoar. I personally prefer Lucious/James. It's like Draco/Harry but it's Old School.
  • Tamian and Dandy are becoming very vicious towards each other. Who will win...?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 6 2006, 04:26 PM)
    Tamian and Dandy are becoming very vicious towards each other. Who will win...?

So Tamian and Dandy are like Herry and Heron? I vote for Heron, personally. It's so obvious, as is Tamian.
  • IDK, Dandy is pretty hot these days...

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 6 2006, 04:34 PM)
    IDK, Dandy is pretty hot these days...

I have not seen enough photos to make a proper judgement. Edu-ma-cate me.
  • You guys can't imagine how much I'm laughing right now.
    Seriously.
  • this voice over person is very anoying..
  • It's really sad how long it took me to get what you all meant by Tamian, Dandy, Herry, and Heron. DAMN. But all it good in my universe now. Dandy does seem very tight in that picture.
  • thats the best 51:53 ive spent on a sunday in a long long time
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ Aug 6 2006, 01:42 AM)
    Oh, no. Mine was more that outfit she wears while... tribal dancing(?) in the sand or whatever in her newest video which I saw on the countdown waiting for OK Go.

So I just got this image of Damian wearing this tribal outfit while tribal dancing on a treadmill while Tim stands next to the treadmill looking like Jay-Z, rapping along. Um. Yeah.

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 6 2006, 02:18 AM)
    Don't you mean shippers? That's what we call them here.

Slash is a type of shipping. As God already explained.

QUOTE (God @ Aug 6 2006, 02:30 AM)
    So Tamian and Dandy are like Herry and Heron? I vote for Heron, personally. It's so obvious, as is Tamian.

Wait....is Herry Harry/Hermione and Heron is Hermione/Ron? 'Cause we all just 'call them things like H/Hr and R/Hr and such. Makes life easier.

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 6 2006, 01:01 PM)
    this voice over person is very anoying..

He was at first, and then I got used to him. I liked when they would stop to explain things, especially when they stopped to throw in some Snarks' songs. biggrin.gif
  • yeah i liked that

but as a brit, i either love or hate your guys accents
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 6 2006, 02:32 PM)
    yeah i liked that
    but as a brit, i either love or hate your guys accents

Actually, I believe these guys may be Canadian.....though as we have a Canadian Boardie Coalition, I guess "your guy's accents" works anyway.

Also, I found another picture:

Hee. And their pizzas:

Um. I really want pizza now.
  • ah yes they are canadian

oh my im now torn

as i love canadians to death
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 6 2006, 01:38 PM)
    Actually, I believe these guys may be Canadian.....though as we have a Canadian Boardie Coalition, I guess "your guy's accents" works anyway.

Also, I found another picture:

Hee. And their pizzas:

Um. I really want pizza now.

DUDE, those pizzas look SOOOO good.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 7 2006, 04:29 AM)
    Wait....is Herry Harry/Hermione and Heron is Hermione/Ron? 'Cause we all just 'call them things like H/Hr and R/Hr and such. Makes life easier.

Indeed, but after I left the HP Fandom (which was a while ago, like, maybe 2004?) the whole combining names of couples came about and I just find it so fun.

I was never much of a het shipper. I'm a slasher through and through. As I said before, Lucius/James like whoa. Sometimes I miss the HP Fandom but the BNFs shit me so much, and I went back the other week and found that all my HP friends had also left the fandom. Fuck, even Ivyblossom isn't even in the fandom anymore. It's like, whoa.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 6 2006, 05:14 PM)
    It's really sad how long it took me to get what you all meant by Tamian, Dandy, Herry, and Heron. DAMN. But all it good in my universe now. Dandy does seem very tight in that picture.

Yes i do just realise but i understand the idea lol huh.gif

I 'm really sad i just can understand half of what they say...
  • OMFG!
    "It's just one Pop Tart, man ... It's just one Pop Tart." laugh.gif laugh.gif
    First of all, that's just frickin' funny, but I also freaking love when Damian does voices like that, that sound like they couldn't have possibly come out of his body, so completely different from his usual, um, notexcessivelymasculine (if I squish it together maybe it won't offend) mode of speech.
    LOL
    Don't get me wrong--I love how Damian talks. But the contrast is what makes this so freaking hilarious. *laughsigh*

And the image of ladies' man Tim handing off that box of Pop Tarts ...... classic.

"It's just one Pop Tart, man ... It's just one Pop Tart."

I think I've found a signature.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 6 2006, 01:13 AM)
    Seriously, listen to this only supports my belief in Tamian.
    laugh.gif I love when the one host dude asks how the nude pic turned out and Tim chimes in extremely enthusiastically, "It was great! It was ... I mean ..."
    Hahahahaha...

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 6 2006, 01:34 AM)
    IDK, Dandy is pretty hot these days...image
    Yeah, and Damian confirms it: "Notice what's left is two pieces of Flamby Pamby? That's perfect for those guys." laugh.gif
    And it's wonderful how faithful they are. Dan & Andy really have eyes for no one else, with how neither of them wanted to see the naked Damian pic in Milwaukee. *snork*

image<<Okay, this guy screams Canadian Vegan Guy.

Back to the naked pic, am I the only one who actually finds it hot? I mean, yeah, it's cheesysleazy. But it's still hot. biggrin.gif