In this Discussion

Mr. and Mrs. Damian Kulash--yep, it's true!

1789101113»

Comments

• QUOTE (God @ Aug 7 2006, 11:10 AM)
    Well, ner tongue.gif I'm Australian therefore I have never met him, because I mean, come on, do you know how often people DO NOT come to Australia?

Let's face it, my chances of EVER seeing OK GO live is completely dependent on whether or not I save up cash and go to America to see them. sad.gif I hate living in this country.

oh I thought I was in the worst situation but finally i'm not, for Ok Go will come in Paris..but i'll also have to save money..
  • QUOTE (dieu @ Aug 7 2006, 08:15 AM)
    oh I thought I was in the worst situation but finally i'm not, for Ok Go will come in Paris..but i'll also have to save money..

Do you know how to buy tickets???? 'Cause the Batofar website is confusing as all heck and I don't really want to call the Infoline and be like, "Errrr......je voudrais faire les reservations......." and such.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 7 2006, 05:01 PM)
    Do you know how to buy tickets???? 'Cause the Batofar website is confusing as all heck and I don't really want to call the Infoline and be like, "Errrr......je voudrais faire les reservations......." and such.

Yes I guess you have to go on website like Carrefour or la Fnac and buy there i avent bought them yet because I'm not sure to go.So you will go?
  • i love that this thread has nothing to do with the original topic anymore. lols.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 6 2006, 01:32 AM)
    No, lazy eyes make any hotness disappear. That's a fact.

that would be your opinion, not a fact...
    i happen to love thom yorkes wonky eye...
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 7 2006, 01:11 PM)
    i love that this thread has nothing to do with the original topic anymore. lols.

Eh, about 2 pages after the thread was started I totally ruined it.
  • QUOTE (dieu @ Aug 7 2006, 01:55 PM)
    Yes I guess you have to go on website like Carrefour or la Fnac and buy there i avent bought them yet because I'm not sure to go.So you will go?

Oh, yay! I found them. biggrin.gif I just have to buy them now. I'm 99% sure I'm going to go....I don't want to go alone, but if I have to, I will. I'm going to buy tickets no matter what, though.
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Jun 19 2006, 05:32 PM)
    Yes ladies, it's true. I saw the wedding ring last night at the Austin show and talked with him about his recent marriage. I'm pretty certain it occurred a couple of weeks ago. What a lucky lady his wife is..unless she has to ride along on a tour bus with all those other guys.

Sigh!

As he said to me, "we're all the same now," (he said this to me b/c I'm married, too.)

Wow! You mean I'm the same as Damian now? Or does this really mean he's the same as me? I think I'll have to sit down. I'm feeling a little light-headed from the exitement... Okay, so I'm just being a smarty-pants. At least that's better than what he wrote on an autograph for me over four years ago. We won't go into that here...

Y'know, the idea of riding on a tour bus with a bunch of talented, creative, articulate lunatics actually has a certain appeal. She's one lucky wench, that new Mrs. Kulash. He's a cutie and I'll bet he's pretty stimulating - on a lot of levels, if ya know what I mean! ^_~

Congrats to Damian & the Mrs! (More like milk spurting out the nose than spewing water but we all have our unique ways of celebrating...)
  • [quote name='RabbitFighter' date='Aug 8 2006, 11:48 PM' post='68588']
    Wow! You mean I'm the same as Damian now? Or does this really mean he's the same as me? I think I'll have to sit down. I'm feeling a little light-headed from the exitement... Okay, so I'm just being a smarty-pants. At least that's better than what he wrote on an autograph for me over four years ago. We won't go into that here...

The conversation went something like this.
    ME: My husband is the one who pointed out that you were wearing a wedding ring, gleefully.
    DAMIAN: (laughing)
    ME: I guess we're both off the market. (sounding like an idiot).
    DAMIAN: We're all the same now-- married folks.

Another conversation we had about my being an older fan led him to say "Well you know I'm THIRTY" (like that's so old!) and then he autographed my birthday card with something about "us oldies stick together."
    Which kind of made me sad, to be referred to as an "oldie."
    Sigh.
    But my card is still a prized possession smile.gif
  • ^^He needs to stop pretending he's old. 'Cause thirty is so not old. Silly Damian.
  • Well, 30 is old for me, but it's not THAT old.
  • Hahah this reminds me of that one April Fools where someone said that Gavin DeGraw had gotten married, and everyone was all "I HATE YOU! I HOPE YOU DIE IN YOUR SLEEP! PAINFULLY!"
    Ah, fun times.
  • God, you and i should switch places because i really like some Australian bands and they don't come to the East Coast, which makes me sad.
  • Wow, dobug, I just checked out your website. Nice photography! I wish I'd been doing cool stuff like that when I was your age.
    No OK Go pics for the gallery?
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Aug 14 2006, 10:23 AM)
    God, you and i should switch places because i really like some Australian bands and they don't come to the East Coast, which makes me sad.

kjfdhgkjahg Done.
  • QUOTE (dobug @ Aug 13 2006, 03:09 AM)
    Hahah this reminds me of that one April Fools where someone said that Gavin DeGraw had gotten married, and everyone was all "I HATE YOU! I HOPE YOU DIE IN YOUR SLEEP! PAINFULLY!"
    Ah, fun times.

Am I the only one who finds Gavin DeGraw just weird looking?