In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (Rainymorn @ Aug 20 2006, 07:45 PM)
    Are you going to the Voodoo Fest in New Orleans? I'll be there with bells on!

Yes! You're going?! I'm sooooo excited! I was planning on going last year too but that damn hurricane ruined my life. Are you going to see anyone in particular? And do you already have tickets?
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 20 2006, 07:15 PM)
    Yes! You're going?! I'm sooooo excited! I was planning on going last year too but that damn hurricane ruined my life. Are you going to see anyone in particular? And do you already have tickets?

It's all about Duran Duran for me and at least 117 other Duranies from the Duran Duran fan club! Who are you particularly interested in seeing? I got my tickets on May 9, just a day or two after DD was announced. I sprang for the LOA Lounge package. I'm driving in on Friday and leaving on Monday.

I'm assuming you live/lived in New Orleans. I really feel for you - I don't even know what to say. I am originally from Mississippi, and I felt like I had been stabbed in the heart when I saw the devastation on the MS Gulf Coast. I have lots of happy memories of vacations there, and so much of it just isn't there anymore. sad.gif I have also spent my share of time in New Orleans, and it makes me sad and angry that relatively little has been done. We Duranies are having a fundraiser for RenewNOLA, and we are going to present them with a check when we all meet there in October. It's not much, but we wanted to do something.

OK, now to Go back to your originally scheduled programming! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Rainymorn @ Aug 20 2006, 11:26 PM)
    It's all about Duran Duran for me and at least 117 other Duranies from the Duran Duran fan club! Who are you particularly interested in seeing? I got my tickets on May 9, just a day or two after DD was announced. I sprang for the LOA Lounge package. I'm driving in on Friday and leaving on Monday.

I'm assuming you live/lived in New Orleans. I really feel for you - I don't even know what to say. I am originally from Mississippi, and I felt like I had been stabbed in the heart when I saw the devastation on the MS Gulf Coast. I have lots of happy memories of vacations there, and so much of it just isn't there anymore. sad.gif I have also spent my share of time in New Orleans, and it makes me sad and angry that relatively little has been done. We Duranies are having a fundraiser for RenewNOLA, and we are going to present them with a check when we all meet there in October. It's not much, but we wanted to do something.

I'm going for Red Hot Chili Peppers and My Chemical Romance, but I definitely want to see Duran Duran as well. I still haven't bought my tickets cause I'm broke but as soon as I get a paycheck deposited I'll be getting them--too bad I waited so long to buy 'em cause they're a lot more expensive now. dry.gif

Aw, thanks so much! I go to Tulane University so I live in Nola 8 months out of the year. It's still horrifying to see certain parts of the city that don't seem to have recovered at all, even now that it's been almost a year since Katrina. So many people think that it's been so long that the city no longer needs any help, but every little bit helps so thank you from the bottom of my heart for having your fundraiser.
  • My friends are all beautiful people in my views. But seriously people say I have the hottest guy friends, so I will put mostly friendlys, but a few stars that make it in my eyes.
    Roberto! MMMMM
    Cameron my cousin, seriously if he wasn't my cousin I would tap that.
    Jordan and Karen. Seriously I have the HUGEST crush on Jordan, he is absolutely gorgeous and he used to have Jude Law hair which was just like hot! but he still is. And Karen is ADORABLE!
    Crystal and Drew. Crystal is a natural beauty. Drew...is ADORABLE he has the longest eyelashes I have ever seen on a guy...he is sooooo cute.
    I find Jack Black adorable. If he wasn't married...and I weren't so young...
    MMMMM Oliver James is absolutely adorable!!!!! I ADORE HIM!
    JUDE LAW
    OH AND I NEED TO ADD JESSICA!!!!!! She is perfect. I adore her as well.....

AND OF COURSE THE SEX SYMBOLS OF TODAY:
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 19 2006, 04:53 PM)

Oh wow, I just read this in Blender. I <3 him, he's hot.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 27 2006, 01:56 AM)
    Truth be told, I really just want to make out with Ben Lashes:

Hmm, that reminds me...

That's my mom, btw.

I personally would like to make out with Nate.

it's just you, me, and the game, baby...
  • Who's that?
  • that is debbie king

one of the reasons i watch Quizmania at 2am in the morning

http://img33.paintedover.com/uploads/33/jess2_001.jpg

jess is the other reason

oh jess and debbie <3
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 20 2006, 05:19 PM)
    Did you see "Troy"? He looked so hot in that...
    I have not. I'll have to finally check it out.
    When I first heard "Troy" was being made, I was thrilled to death. I was hoping it would be the "Iliad" come to life. Then I heard it didn't have any of the gods & goddesses involved, then I heard it getting crappy reviews, then I remembered how I often find Brad Pitt annoying, and my interest fell away.

But hmm, Eric Bana's in it ... I'll have to check it out now. lol

QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 20 2006, 05:19 PM)
    Yeah Damian isn't bad,
    laugh.gif It always cracks me up when I see people saying this, because I find him so ridiculously hot.

I spose that's like me not being moved by Brad Pitt. Judging by world opinion, I'm weird for that.

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 26 2006, 01:26 PM)
    I <3 him, he's hot.
    But what about them making you "Really! Want to Shoot [Your]self"?? lol

Evan Farmer.

(The one in the middle. hahaha) *Edit: I didn't realize the pic said anything. Ha smile.gif
    David Turner in "Spamalot."
  • Robin! ahaha I love spamalot. I don't know if he was in it when I saw it or not, it was the whole original cast though so probably..? i dunno.

anyways, I couldn't find a good picture, but Billy Crystal young always surprises me. Especially in Soap, he's very nice to look at. not the best pics, but...

yeah.
  • I don't think Damians that hot. I used to. I used to think he was the most beautiful person I had ever seen. And then I saw him. And I've seen him A LOT over the ast three years. And he's definately not as hot as he used to be, either that or I just got used to him?!

I watched this film 'half light' earlier with my parents. There was quite a lovely man in it... I cant find any decent photos dammit
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 26 2006, 05:39 PM)
    Robin! ahaha I love spamalot. I don't know if he was in it when I saw it or not, it was the whole original cast though so probably..? i dunno.
    Ooh, I was lucky enough to see it with the original cast too! Tim Curry, David Hyde Pierce, Hank Azaria--amazing. And the original Guinevere, whose name I can't remember. It was in Chicago, during its very first run, pre-Broadway! Oh, I've really come around to living here. biggrin.gif

But anyway, no, this is the guy who took David Hyde Pierce's place. I saw it again this year with the second cast. I was wondering how good it would be this time around. It was great. And I loved this guy. He was hilarious.

anyways, I couldn't find a good picture, but Billy Crystal young always surprises me. Especially in Soap, he's very nice to look at. not the best pics, but...
    Hmm ... can't say I'm in that boat with you. But more power to ya! wink.gif

QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 26 2006, 07:17 PM)
    I don't think Damians that hot. I used to. I used to think he was the most beautiful person I had ever seen. And then I saw him. And I've seen him A LOT over the ast three years. And he's definately not as hot as he used to be, either that or I just got used to him?!
    Methinks you just got used to him. But I would say that!!!

Who is he?
  • He is called, ummmm, Hans (dammit I've forgotten)

Hans Matheson. He's scottish.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 26 2006, 06:10 PM)
    But what about them making you "Really! Want to Shoot [Your]self"?? lol

Their music does, but not their boyish good looks. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 19 2006, 03:53 PM)

I was fully going to post this or something very similar to it, but first I looked through the last few pages, and oh, there is was!

Gorgeous boy.
    Actually the whole band, haha.

Hot much, Brendon? (guy on far left, in case you don't know)

Oh, and after watching The O.C. too much probably, I have a soft spot for Adam Brody..

Ok, I'm done now.
  • this thread needs more debbie king

but there isnt to many images online

this makes me a sad panda
  • QUOTE (ennamarie @ Aug 27 2006, 12:42 PM)
    Oh, and after watching The O.C. too much probably, I have a soft spot for Adam Brody..
    Oh dear ... that is lovely.
    I don't watch the "O.C.", but what I've seen of Adam Brody from bits & pieces of the show and from interviews ... yeah. smile.gif
    *saves picture*

I forgot to mention this in my "Spamalot" babbling/bragging, lol: Eric Idle was there. And my hubby ran into him in the lobby just long enough to say hello, while I was in the bathroom. Darn the luck. lol Then again, if I hadn't had to pee, we would have already been in our seats and it wouldn't have happened. So, yay peeing.
  • I don't know nuthin' 'bout no Hanson, but he's hot:

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 27 2006, 01:55 PM)
    this thread needs more debbie king

but there isnt to many images online
    this makes me a sad panda

What does a sad panda sound like?
  • "nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbb"